Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @immygod, and welcome to OG! Pot leaf hopper Sounds like you are a grower, so if this place doesn’t move that depression on out, I can’t imagine what might. I mean, this place is the fucking bomb! Lots of solid information for any number of grow situations, friendly and generous people, some nice freakin’ pictures… Couch jumpers

And you don’t have to work too hard to become a member. Nothing like this… avatar_1672|nullxnull

3 Likes

Buck up little camper the sun will shine and the buds will grow!:wink: Just hang in their.

2 Likes

Thanks was one of my beloved Rottweilers. His name is Sprucey Bee but now now affectionately as Juice Box. Dog is a riot.

3 Likes

Thanks nothing meant by my reply either and I can’t blame you for being apprehensive about it either sometimes misery likes company but not at someone else’s expense. I can not understand stand why if you are not happy with life why go on here to be a hater. I got on the forms for the purpose that is intended to learn, and interact with people that have a common interest. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

OG is a bit different to other grow forums. We all have the upmost respect for each other and will defend eachother to the death.
Your attitude and replies to my posts today show me you’ll fit right in here.
You replying to me is boosting your rep each time. Keep checking out the threads and comment regularly and you’ll soon be eligible for the seed runs. :+1:
Thanks for being so patient. :v:

7 Likes

Will be looking forward to that!:partying_face:

3 Likes

I got some from a local guy, because everything that I had managed to save, got lost in that fifteen years period.

1 Like

Yes, it is quite a special vibe on this forum!

3 Likes

What happens at level 2?

4 Likes

That depends. Red or blue pill? lol (1)

3 Likes

Red Pill always! :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Going2fast & @Lily :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

3 Likes

Hey @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Lily and @Going2fast welcome to OG !
Get ready to meet some great folks and enjoy yourselves!

5 Likes

Welcome newbies. You are all going to love it here. Lot’s of knowledge, respect and kindness shared here. Enjoy.

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Just found OG last night and spent like 10 hours while sitting around at work reading threads and seeing what this place is about. Have to say, I LOVE the vibe that this place has. Haven’t messed around with pot in almost 20 years, but excited to get back into it. I can tell I missed a lot in the time I was gone so it’s fun seeing what everyone is doing these days!
Happy growing to all, and may your day end with a smile :slight_smile:

14 Likes

@ix3u welcome aboard

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @ix3u

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Going2fast and @OhNo555 I think you’re all going to love it here!!

2 Likes

Welcome everyone. Best circus show on earth.

4 Likes