Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thank you!! Happy to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Puffalo! Gotta agree with @Greenfingers, you got a load of nice plants! allhail Can’t wait to see what you’ll be serving up next! smell

2 Likes

Thanks!! You and me both :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the party @Puffalo!
Great looking plants. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Appreciate that. Happy to be here

1 Like

Hey everybody. Stumbled upon OG looking into growing landraces, specifically the Chocolate Thai & Colombian Gold thread. I’ve grown a couple times and most of my friends grow, and after growing up consuming hundreds of strains I’m finally ready to get in the game. Looking forward to making some epic crossbreeds.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @setgoals

2 Likes

@setgoals I will be watching. Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @setgoals !!! :four_leaf_clover: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome all new comers to the OG form :clap::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @setgoals! Pot leaf hopper Can’t wait to see what you’ll be bringing to the party! Couch jumpers

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @setgoals, you shouldn’t have any problem, plenty of people and information on your favorite landrace strains.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Puffalo .

With a resume like that you should fit right in!

3 Likes

Welcome @setgoals wishing you the best of luck in your endeavours

3 Likes

Thank you for being here!!!

@Carsy @DogMan1 @Puffalo @setgoals and everyone else!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @setgoals.

3 Likes

Welcome to all new comer’s to the OG community. You have now entered the elite of elite🧐

1 Like

Hello folks…Some may know me from another forum…Wanted to check out this community…Hobby grower and chucker 20+ years…Love them Sativa’s and sativa doms…But really love growing any type of strain…Once I figure this out more I’ll start a journal and add some pics and get this rolling…Right now it seems I’m limited 💁

14 Likes

@HBZ welcome to the club :call_me_hand:

Welcome to the BEST forum! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like