Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thank you @Greenfingers … I have visited and read lots of threads, but I have not posted any pictures yet, nor created my own thread. I’ve only commented on a few of the ones I was allowed to and chatted with a few members. Seems like an incredibly friendly environment and very helpful! Maybe I will graduate soon :laughing:
Thanks again for the info :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Welcome @GEMI-CONNECT616 @Frosty78 @3bombedmice, y’all have found the Greatest Show on the Interweb!!! Tons of info, awesome very generous and downright cool AF folks, and NONE of the BS found elsewhere.
Folks here will actually help you if you need help, not bash on you and treat you like a 2nd grader.
To answer your questions @GEMI-CONNECT616, you need to get your “Trust Level” up to partake in giveaways. Interact, like posts, write posts, READ, READ & read some more. Before you know it, you’ll be signing up and hopefully winning a giveaway or 2.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @I.am.human, @3bombedmice & @Frosty78 :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @3bombedmice. Look around and jump in. You’ll love it here.

4 Likes

Welcome.to OG @I.am.human and @3bombedmice …glad you decided to join us.

4 Likes

Hello @GEMI-CONNECT616 and @frosty78. You need to reach TL2 before you will have the power to edit a wiki or post in the trading post section.

Members

(trust level 2)

Members keep coming back to the site, and have participated long enough to earn complete citizenship.

Members can:

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like limit increased by 1.5×

You can get to trust level 2 by…

• visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • casting at least 1 like
  • receiving at least 1 like
  • replying to at least 3 different topics
  • entering at least 20 topics
  • reading at least 100 posts
  • spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
    Explaining user trust levels and permissions
8 Likes

Thank you
:pray:
Learning as I go

7 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Welcome @GEMI-CONNECT616 , glad you decided to join us! We’ll grab a sesh soon :bear::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome @GEMI-CONNECT616 and @3bombedmice!

3 Likes

Welcome to all that have just recently joined. You are now part of the Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:. So buckle up for the ride of your life :roller_coaster: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @I.am.human @3bombedmice @Frosty78 the best site on the net!

5 Likes

Hello! Hopefully joining in on the conversation

7 Likes

Welcome to OG omne :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @omne , glad you decided to join us.

3 Likes

OG welcomes you to the fold @omne. You’ll love it here.

3 Likes

Welcome to one of the best sites I have seen in a long time
Super cool people and lots of info

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @omne !! the best place to be at :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you @omne, welcome to OG.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Masshole.growz

3 Likes