Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Nice to meet you @Til_Valhalla, welcome to overgrow. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Til_Valhalla, welcome to OG. I am sure you will find all the answers you seek.

2 Likes

Another big week for the thread! Great to see so many new virtual faces! Welcome to @Ghost_Rider , @Wizdom , @kruxm , @IKEA22 , @Wastent91 , @Michael1 , @Til_Valhalla , and of course @JustTieflingThings ! I hope you’ve all found it to be the wonderful, burgeoning community that it is, and came as you are to make it even better!.
Good luck and health, to you and your gardens and people, and I’m damn glad to meet you!
Lookin’ forward to crossing paths soon.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Til_Valhalla!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Til_Valhalla

4 Likes

Greeting from Central Florida ,
Pardon me for sharing , about culture of growing Bohdi Appalachian Thunderfuck genes phenotypes , a couple seeds to grow outdoors on a latitude 28 subtropical climate , to share with seedsavers here an now ,thanks…
Peace…

10 Likes

Hi @Til_Valhalla! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Enjoy!!
:v: :hugs:

3 Likes

thank you all for the greetings. unexpected and very nice.
thank you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome all new who are new to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_asia:, now that you got a ticket :ticket: to the show :circus_tent: it time to strap into your seat :seat: for the ride :roller_coaster: of you life! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v::wink:

8 Likes

Welcome to this amazing community @Garcimore , @supersecretjim , @Amendment3 , @Ghost_Rider , @Til_Valhalla and everyone else!

10 Likes

Thanks duuuude !
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello from the Keystone State. Long time lurker making the plunge to the growing side. This place is amazing and overwhelming at the same time with the info available. Spending any time on here you notice the members jumping in to help someone out. Happy to call this my new home!

24 Likes

Welcome to OG, @ThirdStone, and let me be the first to welcome your new home! Pot leaf hopper

4 Likes

@ThirdStone, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Very cool! I’m about to start documenting my second grow, Its just one plant in a 6 gallon Octopot.
Thanks for the welcome!

9 Likes

Thanks, Shadey!

3 Likes

Thanks DD! Trying to find a good home, and found a nice Octopot crowd here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @ThirdStone :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @ThirdStone , you chose the right place. :v:

3 Likes

Welcome @ThirdStone !..

Have a nice time here!

3 Likes