Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

And Hi @SensiBowl, @DougDawson, @tresbundles @ColeLennon thx for the welcoming! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yep, i use the trastalor too haha, not for everything but for correct some words i dont know.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lady.Zandra63 , @OkkasGrowing
It’s a great community, you’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Hay esta tambien, asi puedes hallar mas cosas!! Buenas!!

2 Likes

Welcome @OkkasGrowing , we have another canario (@Funciona1971) but not very active. I use Google translator when in doubt with some word, but mostly use this app as keyboard:

8 Likes

Bienvenidos a la OG @OkkasGrowing and Welcome back @Lady.Zandra63 !

¡La foto de tu tienda nos dice que vas a :green_heart: ella aquí en el OG!
The picture of your tent tells us that you are going to :green_heart: it here at the OG!

@Lady.Zandra63 can’t wait to see how the (Sugar Black Rose AKA Black Sugar Rose) turns out !

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed welcoming you to the OG Community :raising_hand_woman:t3: I thought I had but that was in your other thread

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome @Lady.Zandra63! Excited to see your setup and learn from you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you! I love this place because people from all over the world are welcomed here! Glad you joined! :smiley:

6 Likes

Glad to be here…actually, not a 1sttime member-- I just lost access to the email I originally signed-up with!!
We are re-starting/re-vamping our grows, making them much smaller and easier to handle (for now) so we can expand once all the family & medical issues are sorted out and handled.

Gladly help out whenever I can … or point you to someone who can!
Have a great Day!

5 Likes

Glad to be here…actually, not a 1sttime member-- I just lost access to the email I originally signed-up with!!
We are re-starting/re-vamping our grows, making them much smaller and easier to handle (for now) so we can expand once all the family & medical issues are sorted out and handled.

Gladly help out whenever I can … or point you to someone who can!
Have a great Day!

2 Likes

Hey @George
Oh thx mate, i leave him a mp. And i try to not use the translator so much, i need to improve my english.
But i think i donwload that app hehe, really apreciates mate! thx you!! :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

HI @G-paS nice to see you ther! hope you enjoy! and thx for welcoming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back @Lady.Zandra63

3 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for all the warm Welcomes!!!
As I (hopefully) mentioned- I am a return member…just couldn’t access my old email or account here!
Yeah-- we have 3 staggered grows going…some mixed genetics (for Draig) and some Landrace strains that we plan to eventually breed with.
No more big rooms with 15 blooming plants at a time- I am kinda growing on my own with Draig as co-conspirator, advisor, and doing the grow posts. Trying to teach our son so I have a hand, and a back-up, as I have a disability that is making it harder for me to keep up. He (we) will keep everyone apprised weekly!!
Glad to be back!!!

9 Likes

Well, welcome back Lady :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey brothers , I enjoy partaking in cannabis. I’m old school and love the kind from yester year . Currently growing bodhi , and old school stuff from moto and loompas , I’m just having fun checking some of the forums . I had too join

20 Likes

Heya @piper1, welcome to OG! Lots of love for Bodhi around these parts!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

4 Likes

Hi @piper1! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @piper1 , make yourself at home.

2 Likes