Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the last site you will ever need @DreaminGone.

2 Likes

Welcome @DreaminGone, glad to have ya!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @DreaminGone

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @DreaminGone! I’m confident you’re going to love it here!

2 Likes

Hello folks, im a pretty new grower had 2 runs so far. I came here after @GrowPup thankfully introduced me to this page. I want to build some knowledge about growing and find some new strains/seeds I realy hope I cand find that here.
Kind regards

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @Maximum , lots of knowledge to be gained here. Make yourself at home.

4 Likes

Welcome bro! Take time to browse through the site and ask anyone for help. Here’s a good place to start and at the bottom of the page is a link for the Terms of Service for the site. https://overgrow.com/t/faq-guidelines/5

Enjoy it here and hope you find the right gear to grow. Ask anyone for help and you’ll be up and running soon! peace

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Maximum! You have certainly come to a great place for practical knowledge, likely some new strains, and perhaps some other fun stuff, so pull up a seat! smile1

4 Likes

Welcome @Maximum!
I’m sure the you’ve found the right place. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Maximum looks like you’re where you belong !

So much to learn around here, from great strains people are working on preserving, to huge amounts of knowledge being shared about anything related to growing, and even just good folks hanging out who are very happy to help you out if they can!

3 Likes

I don’t know this guy, welcome anyways @Maximum
:v:

7 Likes

Just kidding😉

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @DreaminGone, and @Maximum Glad to have you on board! Make yourselves at home!

4 Likes

Welcome @Maximum.

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG Community @DreaminGone and @Maximum :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Hi everybody :v:
I’ve been on another site for a while and thought I’d come here and see what’s going on :slight_smile:
I have a small indoor going on for a few years now and trying new things and learning all the time

10 Likes

Welcome @StickyBandit you will like it here! So much to see and like you say learn new things!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!! @StickyBandit

You’ll absolutely love it here I guarantee it!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @StickyBandit , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Glad your back @StickyBandit.

3 Likes