Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Red Pill always! :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Going2fast & @Lily :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

3 Likes

Hey @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Lily and @Going2fast welcome to OG !
Get ready to meet some great folks and enjoy yourselves!

5 Likes

Welcome newbies. You are all going to love it here. Lot’s of knowledge, respect and kindness shared here. Enjoy.

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Just found OG last night and spent like 10 hours while sitting around at work reading threads and seeing what this place is about. Have to say, I LOVE the vibe that this place has. Haven’t messed around with pot in almost 20 years, but excited to get back into it. I can tell I missed a lot in the time I was gone so it’s fun seeing what everyone is doing these days!
Happy growing to all, and may your day end with a smile :slight_smile:

14 Likes

@ix3u welcome aboard

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @ix3u

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Going2fast and @OhNo555 I think you’re all going to love it here!!

2 Likes

Welcome everyone. Best circus show on earth.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @ix3u, your in the best place on the net.

3 Likes

Only been here a very shot time, but this place by far rocks and has a great web site. Best move and choice I ever made in retrospect to all the choices that are out their😎

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @ix3u! Best weed growing site east of west Texas and west of the moon! Couch jumpers

2 Likes

Well look who it is! @Going2fast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello @immygod, @icky_sticky_og_nicky, @LandraceJunkie, @OhNo555, @ix3u, and @Lily
I’m sure you all will find a warm and welcoming community unlike any other. Welcome to the fray.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG ix3u sounds like you got a good job sitting and looking at OG for 10 hours :wink:

4 Likes

welcome to OG @ix3u have fun !!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are still new, the awesomeness of this site only gets better with time. Welcome to all.

3 Likes

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

**Level 2 … … aka… trust level 2 (TL2) or … image **

And… … … … …

Matrix Code

As a TL2 … Level 2 … image

You will be able to sign up for Seed Preservation Runs

Neo bend

Examples of some Preservation runs :arrow_down:

Overgrow the :world_map: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hi @ix3u! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!
:v: :100:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @ix3u !

You weren’t kidding about having a 10 hour read time in one day :wink:

:heart: your motto:

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes