Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thank you @Vomact for the welcome

Hello I’m about to start my first grow next month nice to meet everyone and I’m excited to be in a community full of dedicated and experienced growers. :partying_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG!

There are lots of friendly knowledgeable folks here more than willing to help you out.

Again, Welcome😊

2 Likes

First grow? Pot leaf hopper That’s awesome!

Welcome to OG, @Carsy! Couch jumpers You have landed in a prime spot, really the prime spot, for growers of all skill levels of the weed we all love so much! I predict you are going to love it here!

2 Likes

Have a Great Flight @Carsy !
Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @Carsy! You’ve gonna have a blast here and pick up some insane knowledge along the way

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Carsy, can’t wait to see your grow. A lot of great minds on here in case you need a hand.

Welcome to Overgrow @Carsy, your first grow, everything you need to know is at your finger tips. Just ask if you need anything. Oh and picture’s, lots of pictures.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Carsy !!! You`ll like it here for sure!

1 Like

Welcome @Carsy :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, new here. Adam from Ontario Canada. Hope everyone is doing well.

11 Likes

Welcome @DogMan1
Ontario here too, north or south?

1 Like

North of North Bay.

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @DogMan1! I’m confident I can speak for all of OG when I say I hope you’re doing well too! Happy1 Can’t wait to see what you’ve got up your Canadian sleeve! Canadian flag

1 Like

Nice area.

1 Like

Welcome to the party @DogMan1 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hey there @DogMan1 , welcome to OG fellow Canadian.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @DogMan1 !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @DogMan1, to the best cannabis site on the internet.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Happy to find OG.

4 Likes