Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @DarkStar. You’ll fit in great round here.

2 Likes

Welcome to all the newcomers! Best site around, you’ll see

2 Likes

@DarkStar @BeTheLight @Hyp3
Bunch of really good folks here, super helpful, generous & have a true passion for cannabis. Keep coming back & you’ll have a new addiction in no time. Welcome!

5 Likes

WELCOME EVERYONE NEW TO THE OGist PLACE TO BE!!

Read, listen, share, learn and grow on!!!

:metal:

4 Likes

Whaa nice message…welcome aboard amigo…

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @DarkStar , make yourself at home :v:

5 Likes

This place will change your life forever.

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @DarkStar the best place on the Interweb to converse, hang out, trade seeds, and just have a good time.

4 Likes

@DarkStar welcome. Who is your favorite breeders to collect packs from?

1 Like

Welcome to the party @DarkStar. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello everyone been checking out OG for awhile and thought I’d take the plunge and join this great community. Aussie grower on and off since 2017. Been back in since last year and loving it of course! Looking forward to learning alot and hopefully contributing somewhat as well. Cheers.

8 Likes

Welocome to OG @DarkStar and @HealingHerb welcome to the best site out there!! you sure`ll like it here!! :smiley:

3 Likes

@HealingHerb, welcome to the only site you will be on from now on. You are gonna love it here.

3 Likes

I find there are a lot of breeders doing great things so it’s hard to choose but Bodhi is for sure up there along with CSI/Nspecta. I like hunting through heavy indica lines.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @HealingHerb !

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @DarkStar and @HealingHerb, to the last cannabis website you’ll ever need.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @DarkStar

1 Like

@HealingHerb welcome

3 Likes

Much appreciated Prince. Still navigating my way around.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG. Anyone I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like