Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Lol duh, I’d already checked it out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Good morning All! I’m not only new here, but also a complete newbie to the craft. Always a connoisseur of the product, just never really had the opportunity to get involved on the growing side. I’m excited to be here and look forward to learning from and engaging with some true patriots of the game!

Cheers :dash:

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Frosty78, lots of friendly people here to learn from, im sure you’ll be growing some top shelf cannabis in no time.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Frosty78 the best site one the internet!

1 Like

Glad you joined up @Frosty78 , welcome. I know you are going to love it here, alot of helpful people here

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Frosty78, you are in the best place to hone your skills. You’ll be here all the time like the rest of us.
Enjoy my friend !!!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Frosty78

1 Like

Thank you everyone, I’m excited to be here and explore all of the resources!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Frosty78 :sunglasses:

Hi. Older 70’s guy (born '62) here. Legal to grow (with restrictions of course) since last year where I come from so decided to have a go. Presently on my third grow. Great forum, well done to admins and all in loved. Keep it up👍

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @springer. You will love it here.
Welcome !!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @springer the best place to be at!!! You sure will love it!

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @springer, nice people and plenty of knowledge. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @springer Couch jumpers and any one else I may have missed! Pot leaf hopper I can’t wait to see all of your grows!!

3 Likes

Gday springer you’ve joined a great place, been really enjoying my short time here so far :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hi!

I’m a medical grower from the west coast of Canada. I found overgrow while searching for info on THCV, and after spending some time lurking and soaking up some of the collective wisdom and kindness this community has to offer, I am stoked to be a part of it.

I’ve been growing for a few years, but I’ve never tried my hand at breeding cannabis. I’m fascinated by the as yet unrealized potential of novel cannabinoids and unusual terpenes, and I’m looking forward to sharing and hopefully elucidating some of the mysteries this plant still contains.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG land @Weenabis !! the best place to be at!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Weenabis. You are in the right place.
Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Weenabis! In addition to nice people, OG is the place for information regarding growing our favorite plant in every way you can come up with!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Weenabis

1 Like