Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Indeed! Seems to be a very pleasant person. As do most of y’all. Look at all them little green things y’all got! Lol

3 Likes

Lol, ignore those, they really mean nothing.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG. Anyone I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG community for all that are new. This is The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Attention: For all that are new their is a giveaway going on for all that don’t have the ability to sign up for a wiki, but their is criteria to meet on the ‘Free seeds and Free Clones thread’! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @SkunkIE, @shmerzn, @jsteeze, @BrushyMtGenetics, @NDNCHILD, and anyone that I might have missed.
You have truly found a hidden gem amongst the online cannabis community! I’m sure you’ll find an extremely welcoming group of people, aswell as an abundance of great information and shared knowledge.
Glad to have ya!
:smiley:

7 Likes

Hello :wave: My name is cartoon
Happy to be here and can’t wait to meet and greet with all of you.

This is an amazing group and with all the excitement and experience in Cannabis growing
Thank you for this opportunity to be here
Happy growing
cartoon

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @GEMI-CONNECT616 , glad you decided to join us. Make yourself at home :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to the fray!

1 Like

Happy happy to be a part of this group

Always looking for new friends and tips to keep the grow stronger and ……alive

I am new to this game. So it’s gonna be all r&d for me

I am looking forward to growing as many different strains as allowed

And yes. Horse trading is a special way of making this cannabis world grow

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this magic

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @GEMI-CONNECT616 & @NDNCHILD :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good looking plants you got there.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @GEMI-CONNECT616. You’ll love it here.

1 Like

I’ve been following your work on IG for a long time, you breed and offer some very fine genetics. And the camera work is always stellar too. @Hyp3

Hi,
Idk if it matters to reply to the last post or the first. I hit reply from the first post.

Newbie here, but not everywhere. I had been suggested to come here for good info and join in as it was said to be a purposeful community so I have come. I am human.
Deep south currently only indoors but have some experience outdoors many many moons ago in a galaxy far far away kind of thing. I’ve been through the borg and came out the other side although it took months to get past to a small harvest I still yielded top notch nuggins but unfortunately lost the genetics when they destroyed the clones. Still draws me a single tear when I think of the old genetics I lost there. Cleaned thoroughly and took a long break but I’m back and roaring strong. (if the genetics are replaceable and you acquire the borg, save time, destroy everything and clean your environment multiple times. I bet yall know that tho!)
Hybrid user I consume for medical issues and for good times.
My knowledge is from others’ research, some experience, and other members of the vast canna-community(was thinking cannamunity but that has a different ring to it). Thank you all in advance and I hope to share some inspiration and input within OG.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG, @I.am.human! We’re all happy to see you here Couch jumpers My guess is you’re going to love it here!

5 Likes

Thank you so much
I can’t wait to be a part of this group

It’s super cool and great site to learn and trade

5 Likes

Welcome to the greatest cannabis community on the interwebs. Glad to have ya! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome.to all new member’s I miseedYou found the best site on the internet!

Being away for 2 days so much to read :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Dougdawson
How do I get involved with some of the seed giveaways

And how can I become a better member here on this site

5 Likes

Howdy all, I’m glad to join this group. It has been highly recommended by one of your own whom I consider one hella great guy. Thanks for having me. :mouse: :mouse2: :rat:

14 Likes