Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @mitchnyc212.

Welcome aboard @GEMI-CONNECT616 , @omne, @andstephen, @shade , @mitchnyc212 And to anyone I’ve missed!! Glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Whats up OG! Long time lurker, enthusiast and grower! I realized all my social media stuff was cannabis related so i figured it was time to join

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @ThaDonT! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:
I’ll keep an eye out for your journal, Happy growing!

Welcome to the OG fold @ThaDonT.

Welcome to OG @ThaDonT, nice to meet you.

New here. Been growing for 25 years ish but never did the forum thing. Joining them all lately now that it’s legal in Canada, was always way too paranoid to post so I would only lurk… Getting sick of Instagram lately as they banned my last two accounts, just started a new one so feel free to add me and I’ll follow you back. the stance they take have cannabis is pathetic. looking for places to meet like minded folks and share ideas and pictures and down the road some beans. I’m mostly into making beans for myself and preserving heirloom and land race. Here’s my Instagram for anyone interested https://instagram.com/greenhighlandgenetics?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @ThaDonT and @GreenHighland , glad you decided to join us. Make yourselves at home :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @ThaDonT and @GreenHighland! Couch jumpers

1 Like

Welcome to OG @GreenHighland.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @GreenHighland and @ThaDonT ! you found the right place :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG community to all our new family members :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey all,

Not sure if I’m supposed to introduce myself or what, but howdy. I enjoy growing stuff. Just moved and looking forward to getting things going. Think seeds and cuts are too expensive these days for folks not in legal states. Sucks to see everyone trying to make money off of the plant instead of truly just sharing the plant and trying to get everyone growing their own. The marketing is insane these days too. How are there so many strains?? They’re so similar too. Personally, I’d love to find something that smokes like NL5xHaze, something that smokes like Skelly/Puck or Bubba, and then one or two nice balanced smokes. I have a bunch of seeds I’m not super interested in, but will most likely run them all before I buy anymore because I’m cheap. Considering a trip to grab cuts around the end of or beginning of the year too. We shall see.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @PatHealy

2 Likes

Thanks yall! Ive been getting some great info from here for years. Ive done some time for this plant so i was always to scared to join OG. Now that im in a legal state im completely obsessed with growing, genetics and recently into seed making

3 Likes

At the upmost a merely enthusiastic hobbyist with full nostalgic feelings about that time.
Groundbreaking tips from that golden age still rule my piloting.
I believe that finally those warriors could be understood!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @PatHealy! Couch jumpers I just know you’re gonna love it here! Pot leaf hopper

1 Like

Welcome to OG @PatHealy.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @ThaDonT @GreenHighland and @PatHealy

4 Likes