Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome @ThaDonT, @GreenHighland, @PatHealy, and @AppleRoad. You’ve found the right place for sure. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself officially. Due to the outstanding response I received from a post I made a few days back. I’m still a newbie when it comes to cannabis cultivation, but I use old farm lessons I learned early in life back home on the east coast. Now I’m out here in San Francisco and loving the ability to be able to grow cannabis. Which I must add the ability to do so is largely due to some very awesome patrons of OG. So thanks again for the very warm welcome y’all rock.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @PatHealy & @GreenHighland.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Misguided_USMC.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Misguided_USMC and @PatHealy welcome to the best site on the net!

2 Likes

Welcome bud. I got a lot of family in the bay.
To fast for me though, lol. I hope you enjoy your new endeavors with cultivation. Good luck!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @Misguided_USMC, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

seeds2weeds here from the east coast, super new to forums i feel like my grandpop when he first got his iphone lol. I plan on soaking up all the advice and knowledge i can on here thanks for the help in advance!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Misguided_USMC and @seeds2weeds! I know you’re both going to love it here!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Misguided_USMC and @seeds2weeds .

3 Likes

Hey everyone… New member, still learning but getting better every run. I grow micro plants mostly die to legalities and space. Wanna thank @repins12 for the invite. Hoping to learn and share when I can!

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @coolasafan77

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @coolasafan77! This is definitely the place to be for folks like us! Happy bouncer

Me too, but mostly because I poison mine! ROFLMAO

3 Likes

Glad to see you here, my brother

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @seeds2weeds. You are in the best place on the net.

3 Likes

@coolasafan77, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to our wonderful community @seeds2weeds and @coolasafan77.
I’m sure you’ll love it here. :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcomer to OG @seeds2weeds and @coolasafan77 ! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to og the . Any beans for trade . Southern Ontario here bro. I have lots. I can send you a tester pack :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t realize you had created an account here @hughdunno, welcome aboard!

1 Like