Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Hashpants :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hashpants

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hashpants, the best place for you and your plants.
Enjoy !

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow. Can’t wait to see some of those East Coast outdoor beauties.

3 Likes

Hey growers, im a hella newbie with growing but have smoked for way too long to not grow myself,
Im a 23 year old bored dude with adhd and too much free time from east coast nsw australia,
I wanna get into the world of autoflowers in my backyard theres plenty of little sunny patches under trees that get atleast 8 hours sun in summer that i think some nice bushy autos could thrive.
Ive only got 1 auto seed left but i have i think 8 seeds that came from the legal medicinal bud we can be prescribed and it came from a decent strain imo, Sundaze Nebula “tested 24%” i believe indica in memory.
I currently have a very sad looking 1 week old auto amnesia haze white label sitting in a 15L pot near my window because i rushed into popping one in excitement way under-prepared that im going to try to revive

13 Likes

@Obsessed2251, welcome to OG. You will find the answers you’re looking for here with these great people. Enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to oG @Obsessed2251 and @Hashpants !!! you found the best place to be at!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Obsessed2251! I predict you will meet many here who, like you, are obsessed! HA!

The name was chosen wisely haha.

2 Likes

Good morning, welcome to OG @Obsessed2251.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m OlMukka I’ve been lurking around online forums since 2018’s, unfortunately I am photo shy, and therefore might be seen as not very forum friendly, but I do sometimes like to comment, and learn from my interactions.
Wishing everyone peace and love

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Obsessed2251 and @Olmacca :v:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Obsessed2251 & @Olmacca :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Olmacca. You’ll love it here.

Welcome all who are new to OG, you are now part of The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

Welcome @Hashpants, @Obsessed2251, and @Olmacca. Glad to have ya!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

welcome @Hashpants , @Obsessed2251 , @Olmacca …happy growing

Hi all, just taking a rocking chair in a corner and lighting my baseball bat ^^

8 Likes

I like the lingo.

4 Likes

Yo Yolo! Welcome to OG my dude! :+1::fire::grin:

4 Likes