Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thanks, @InTheWoods @Prince @mota @DougDawson @Draig @Greenfingers and everyone else for such a warm welcome. Already loving the vibe and personality of the place.

Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Whatnow and @Coffin_Dodger! :grin::+1::beers: I can’t wait to see your gardens in action! :fire::sunglasses::fire::sunglasses::fire:

5 Likes

Welcome all that are new to the OG community, now you are part of The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_asia:. Time to strap in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your life, the show :circus_tent: is about to begin! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dankdude :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

@Dankdude, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dankdude , make yourself at home :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Dankdude !

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dankdude, I kinda recall the name from CW. Cbay is what got me started exploring growing. OG took me to the next level. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Dankdude! Dank nice to see you here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m that guy, I was the Mod in the Cbay forum.

Hey Mota, long time no see. I’m chugging right along. I’m 31 days in flower on my current grow. Should be harvesting first part of August. Nice to see some familiar names.
I’m medical nowadays, I grow and use to fight pain and Crohn’s disease.
I do love cannabis, it’s a miracle plant.

14 Likes

Cbay was really cool, I probably bid too much on some of those strains. I remember grapefruit seeds cost me around $200. All the charity auctions I tried to donate to, until last year I had some of ctg’s Zindica from a charity auction for one of those members that got pinched back then. If my memory serves me right.

2 Likes

Welcome @coffin_dodger @whatnow @dankdude !!!
May you have a great time here!

7 Likes

Hello everyone I’m 35 years old new ish to growing and wife to @Kushking902 and have been helping him grow as much as I can and happy he’s teaching me and look forward to learning so much more on here :blush:

22 Likes

Nice to meet you @Purplekushqueen, welcome to OG.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Purplekushqueen :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good to see you joined Kushking902 here @Purplekushqueen.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Purplekushqueen.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Purplekushqueen . Glad to see you joined up with your husband, he’s a cool guy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Purplekushqueen! hats off Nice to see another couple active here!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Purplekushqueen ! nice to have you here! :partying_face: :partying_face: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes