Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thank you everyone been loving this site so far :blush:

8 Likes

Welcome @Purplekushqueen :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Welcome @Dankdude any friend of Carty has to be a cool dude. Looking forward to following your grows!

Welcome to OG @Purplekushqueen !! Great to see another couple here, my better half is @Lady.Zandra63

7 Likes

Great that you join the fun @Purplekushqueen !

3 Likes

I’d upload some pictures, but for some reason this website keeps rejecting them. They are jpeg. But for some reason they won’t upload.

6 Likes

If I remember correctly it’s because you’re new, you need to spend a little more time and interact a bit more before you can upload photo’s, probably?

2 Likes

Ok then, I’ll spend more time posting. And interacting with others.

4 Likes

I believe @Rogue is correct. It’ll take no time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, thank you. Anyway I’m currently growing Kashmir Azad (Pakistani Hashplant) x Triangle Kush, and UK Cheese.

6 Likes

Welcome @Coffin_Dodger, @Dankdude, and @Purplekushqueen. I’m sure you’ll love it here. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

A big OG Welcome to @Dankdude @Purplekushqueen and @Coffin_Dodger !!
You’ve found a great group to hang with!!! :blush: :+1: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, anyone I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Nice plants!! Welcome to OG!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Welcome!

4 Likes

Hey all, new to the site. New to growing.
Bad bike accident 20 years ago has me searching for a good, reliable KISS method. To keep the pain and opioids at bay.
1st grow atm isn’t going as well as expected, but learning so much.
That’s it for now.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG, @LzBoy! You have come to the place on the interwebs for the best information on growing our favorite weed. Pot leaf hopper No shit, this is the place. I predict you’re going to find the answers you are looking for regarding that first grow that could be doing better as well as lots of other grows in your future!

7 Likes

Welcome friend. You’ve found a great place! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @LzBoy :v:

5 Likes

Welcome @LzBoy, and @Dankdude glad you joined up here.
Welcome @Purplekushqueen nice to meet the person who keeps @Kushking902 in check. :grinning::crazy_face::crazy_face:

8 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson I was reading and caught your threads. So much to take in,and read up on.
Your threads are quite interesting from what I’ve read in a short time. :100: :bomb:
@Mrgreenthumb @mota ty

8 Likes