Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I am glad you are enjoying them. There are tons of great grower threads here, I am sure they will keep you busy for a while. :v:

3 Likes

@LzBoy, welcome to OG. With these people, you’ll be an excellent grower in no time.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @LzBoy, you’ll be growing trees before you know it.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @LzBoy :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dankdude @LzBoy
You’re going to love it here, enjoy!

5 Likes

Lol that’s she does man!

1 Like

welocme to OG @LzBoy and @Dankdude ! you found the right place :wink:

4 Likes

High Growmies, I’m CanEhDiana - Old Skool Grower, Cook, Candy Maker, Hippie and Baker. As you might have guessed, The Vault Seedbank played a key part in my decision to get growing again. What generous giveaways!

I haven’t been active in a forum since the old Overgrow was shuttered by the RC’s - Paranoia took hold, so I haven’t been growing much since then. Just recently I made the decision to come out of retirement/self-imposed exile and get growing again.

Growing helps me manage my cPTSD and what I grow helps to control my seizures. I grow some for Hubz as well, it helps him manage his anxiety & arthritis pain.

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @CanEhDiana , you will be glad you decided to join us. You have come back to the best cannabis community in the world IMO. :v:

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @CanEhDiana, welcome to OG, glad to have you here.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome back @CanEhDiana you’ve made the right decision OG rocks.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @LzBoy and @Dankdude dig in and enjoy, its The place to be.

4 Likes

Welcome back to OG @CanEhDiana.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @CanEhDiana! I predict you are going to like it here. A lot! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome back @CanEhDiana.
Jump right on in, the water’s nice! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Welcome back to OG @CanEhDiana :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to Og @CanEhDiana !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome @LzBoy and @CanEhDiana , you’ve entered an awesome community! :green_heart:
Have a great time and feel free to start your own grow journal!

8 Likes

welcome everyone. It will be awesome to get to know all of you. wanna also say welcome to @Pharaoh989 … This is a great place to be, and for sure visit as many topics as they strike your fancy…there is much to learn, and ALOT to have fun with…enjoy the greatest place on earth…welll via internet…lolol

Welocme all…

4 Likes

Good Morning everybody!

First Post on OG straight from the Nautilus!
I’m a small farm owner in the mountains of Valencia.
Growing weed, fruits and vegetables accompanied by dogs, cats, chicken and wife.

Unfortunaly most on my own and without many contacts to the growing scene.
So here i am - looking for some nice conversations, tricks and of course nice genetics :sunglasses:

Great to be here!
Saludos!!

25 Likes