Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Arnold. You’re among great minds.

2 Likes

@Dbeard804, welcome to OG. Glad you’re here with us.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Arnold, @Dbeard804 nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Arnold and @Dbeard804 :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Arnold and @Dbeard804 ! you found the best site with nice people !!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @LzBoy @CaptainNemo @dankdude @Purplekushqueen @CanEhDiana @Pharaoh989 @Arnold @Dbeard804
:raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3: :green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Hola @Arnold

Great to have you here

Enjoy the place

Bare

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Arnold and @Dbeard804! The is the place to be Couch jumpers when it comes to growing this Pot leaf hopper!

3 Likes

Welcome to the party @Arnold.
I’m sure that you’ll bring some interesting discussions to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Dbeard804, glad to have ya.
Jump right in! :wink:

2 Likes

hello from arizona, welcome to the greatest show on earth

5 Likes

hello from across the pond…welcome to OG…i am also kinda new here, but welcome…this place is fun, and a wealth of knowledge

4 Likes

Virginia bad boys for life.

4 Likes

Welcome fellow Belgian, awesome and brave that you’re growing outdoors here, must a well hidden spot. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Feel free to share your seeds here:
Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18) - #2065 by FeloniousMonk

It is definitely allowed, a lot of seeds are shifting hands here every day!

Thanks for being here and for your line work and any seeds you may share!

Feel free to start a grow journal as well. :slight_smile:

The number of photo’s you may upload is limited until you have a some more screen time and interaction here, it’s to prevent spambots I guess.

4 Likes

Hey OG
I’m an old grower getting back into from Pa

12 Likes

Hi all welcome to OG

2 Likes

Nice to meet you neighbor to the east @Dcastle, welcome to OG.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG new Overgrowers! This is THE best place for cannabis enthusiasts. Lot’s of great folks and first-in-class advice from some of the best and dare I say oldest, growers around.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dcastle :v:

3 Likes

@Dcastle, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

What I meant by that was that other sites, forums, social media, etc. (even the ones about cannabis) are full of bad info and some seriously toxic personalities. I see people post pics of their plants, asking what’s going on with them and get several different answers. And somehow, an argument has ensued.

4 Likes