Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome to the party friend. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m glad to be here. Used to be on thcfarmer and icmag back in the day. Been growing since 2011 with some stints in legal markets. Currently curing some Banana OG x Wookie15 I got from Bodhi when it was still in testing and Emerald Mountains Royal Kush VIII. I made F2s of the Banana OG x Wookie15 and hit my favorite Royal with the same male. I plan to start a journal tracking their progress as soon as the seeds break ground.

15 Likes

Congratulations to all that are new and welcome to OG now you got a ticket :tickets: to the Greatest Show On earth :earth_asia:, so buckle up and strap in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your life! Welcome to the show :circus_tent:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @LuhRain, you found the best cannabis site on the internet. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @LuhRain :v:

4 Likes

@LuhRain, welcome to OG. Only site you’ll be on.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @LuhRain, the greatest weed growing site east of west Texas, and west of the moon! And you are now here! Congratulations on your good taste in websites! :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

First time grower and wanted to say hello to everyone! Didn’t know which tab to post this in, so I’ll share a few photo’s of my growing area. I started this new adventure in an unfinished closet in the basement with the idea to grow 4 plants within that space. After nearly killing my poor seedlings a couple of times(definitely learned some lessons there), I wound up germinating all 6 of my seeds and quickly outgrew the closet. So here is the larger room project that I just completed to move them into. I’m a bit of a research bug which is what led me to this forum and boy have I got a lot of reading to catch up on.

24 Likes

Nice to meet you @JerBear, looking like you’re getting dialed in, start a journal so we can follow along. Good luck with your grow. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @JerBear

4 Likes

@JerBear, welcome to OG, keep reading and looking and you will be an expert in no time. These people are the real deal !!
Enjoy your extended stay with us.

5 Likes

Hey Dcastle, there are a few of us Pennsyltuckie growers around!
Glad you found us!
webe

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @JerBear! Lookin’ good already, bud! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @JerBear @Dcastle @LuhRain @Dbeard804 @Arnold @CaptainNemo @Pharaoh989 :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @JerBear :v:

3 Likes

:man_dancing:t6: :moneybag: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings:

howdy all the new peeps to the OG, this place is amazing, feel free to get to as many topics as possible…gain the knowledge, grow the best…and have some real fun with the OG community…this place is amazing

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @JerBear!

You are going to :green_heart: it on the OG.

I see you planned on starting 4 seeds and ended up germinating all 6. This happens to the best of us…

Your grow space is going to be beautifully full in no time.

See you out there :surfing_man: the good OG Vibes! :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Welcome @LuhRain and @JerBear.
Glad to have ya! I’m sure you’ll love this place.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:
@LuhRain and @JerBear happy growing

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes