Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to og @Loopylou10

5 Likes

Welcome to all new members!!! you found the right place with nice people!!! good to haver you all here!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome, and great to see y’all made it home, @PyroSkunk , @MrGreenJeans and @Loopylou10 !
I’m pretty fresh from the long-time-forum-lurker mode, myself. And if being more active in a few forums has taught me anything- it’s that Overgrow is next-level to any of 'em. Looking forward to anything you all bring to the table!

Enjoy, and stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

Howdy!
Been growing since 2018 when I bought a couple sad clones and nursed them back to life - addicted ever since.

I’ve gotten deep into vegetable breeding and trying new varieties (mainly peppers) the last couple years, and this year I’ve gone full speed down the rabbit hole of cannabis.

None of my friends really grow (and my wife is tired of hearing about it), so figured I’d join to learn & share & connect with other people who share my obsession!

14 Likes

Welcome @FourFour ! Check out a couple tomatoes I just picked.

13 Likes

Damn, you grew some monsters!
Thinking I might have to hook up with people for some heirloom veggie seed trades… lol

9 Likes

Welcome friend. Glad you’ve joined the fray!
My wife’s sick of hearing about it aswell. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Those are Old German,I can save some seed.There are guys on here with 100 varieties of pepper ,haa haa.

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @FourFour, it’s the only cannabis site you’ll ever need.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @FourFour! Waving hello I feel confident in predicting that you will never encounter that particular issue here at OG!

5 Likes

Welcome @FourFour and all the new peeps/old lurkers.
I felt the exact same way, gf, friends are all sick of my daily pic dumps,and constant blabber
Then I found OG.
A place where everyone wants to overgrow the :earth_americas:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @FourFour, you are among the best growers.

4 Likes

Hello!
I’ve been growing nonstop for about 2 years now. I grew my first plant at 13 and played with bagseed on and off throughout my teenage years. I grew up with my dad growing hydro in his house during the Bush administration. I’m 23 now and steadily getting into breeding for effect when I have the spare space for it. Nice to meet you all, I hope I can learn a lot from this deep rooted community.

17 Likes

Howdy @Shantytownpharmer, welcome to Overgrow. Much love

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @Shantytownpharmer, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Shantytownpharmer, welcome to OG. You will find great like minded growers here. They are the best in the world.

3 Likes

I have a feeling I’m gonna like this place, thank you all for the hospitality!

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @Shantytownpharmer
Yes this is… The best place on earth

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @FourFour & @Shantytownpharmer :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

5 Likes