Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Happy to be here! Hope to have some grow posts soon

4 Likes

I got big plans for this batch! If I even pull off one or two of the crosses I have planned, I’ll be happy. I’ve been trynna pundit it and make a step by step lineage chart in a notebook to follow once I can facilitate the breeding experiment

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sodapop , looking forward to checking out your grow. tiphat

1 Like

Welcome @Sodapop , I’m digging your vibes!
Good to have you around

2 Likes

Welcome to anyone I have missed. :metal:

2 Likes

Warm welcome to @VatoLocoo @Sodapop @Jog and @Eldog1

And if I forgot you, I just fuckin forgot you but look forward to seeing you around!

2 Likes

Hi @Sodapop! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

1 Like

Guys, he asked for a recommendation and not a handout!

9 Likes

We have a few seed vendors as sponsors here at OG.

If you click on the three lines next to the magnifying glass up top, you can then click on the “sponsored” tab.

There’s a bunch of not only trusted seedbanks there, but these ones actually help support Overgrow!

Without them you probably couldn’t even ask as there might not be an Overgrow at all!

If you can’t find what you need there, shoot me a PM and I’ll point you at some other, not so supportive seedbanks I’ve used.

11 Likes

Yeah, why would someone flag a request for info :thinking: Worst case sinerio send me a PM @Sodapop , I have some auto regs in my vault to help you out.

8 Likes

To get the first flag badge? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Thank you Yeti!! That really helps me out on where and how I’ll be purchasing in the future

4 Likes

muthaf*cka

6 Likes

It’s all good, the people that needed to see it saw it. It was off topic, this is for introductions and I was asking about seeds, that’s my bad.

6 Likes

Bro you did nothing wrong peace

6 Likes

Peace brother

5 Likes

:astonished: I think I missed @Jog , welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Hey ll…Me again…
I so suck at remembering passwords etc…so when my PC DUMPED all saved info-- Had to make a new profile and such…but- it’s still me!!
Just trying to get back into the swing of things with the grow, as had to take time off for a while…
But we (Draig and I) have 3 sets of ladies in different stages, and are gearing up for an auto grow in our bedroom, so Draig can have some plants to work with where he can get at them.
Will post as we set-up and such!
See y’all around the boards!

21 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Lady.Zandra63 :raising_hand_woman:t3: :

5 Likes

Hey guys, nice to stay here. i like a lot the work you do, really cool info.
I’m not english and it´s hard for me to write, I’m very slow lol, but i will try to post some of my works :slight_smile:

Have a good Smokes!

20 Likes