Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hello @Toker1 and welcome to OG awesome group of people! I’m sure you’ll be happy you joined.

Welcome @Dendro OG is a great community, best forum ever!
BTW Nice buds!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG

what’s upppppp, @Dendro and @Toker1!

now that’s what i’m talking about. don’t be afraid to join the overgrow community y’all new users/lurkers and maybe new growers. it took me a minute to start posting as well, but ever since i did, it’s been an awesome experience! to get connected and be able to chat with other passionate growers is absolutely priceless.

thanks for sharing your grow photos you two.

@Toker1 how’d that bud end up smoking?

@Dendro you’re providing your plants a beautiful environment to grow in and they’re responding in kind. gorgeous work. if that’s your “messed up this round real bad” results, i can’t wait to see what your “pretty happy with this grow” results will look like.

1 Like

It’s very tasty, frosty
Very good weed.

2 Likes

Hi @Toker1! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

You all are just very cool and welcoming over here…think I’ll stay awhile😊…much appreciated on the grow compliments, Im honestly pretty amazed at how they turned around, had added some synthetic nutes in the beginning of flower which I never do(probably added too much)and leaves started dropping everyday…took alot of extra time and patience to see them through…gonna try and start up a journal or something soon, hope to see yall around✌

4 Likes

@Toker1 welcome aboard

Are you from opengrow?

Your pics look great

1 Like

Welcome aboard my friend

Banana Berry Muffins from Nachos and El’Sapos…

That sounds good

1 Like

Yes I am from the OG site
Thanks man

3 Likes

There’s a lot of us old members here

You should know a few

Finally the time is right to join back up with the community, I have been gone for a good while now, this site was compromised when I was last a member. Hope to meet up with some old friends again and make some new ones.

12 Likes

Hi @Mrgreenthumb! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

1 Like

Sup dear fellow pot lovers. Ive never really been luring here. But ive been on icmag for years. Only gathered ton of info. Ive been growing for 11 years and all kind of mediums, lamps, ferts and strains. Tried alot, so i started to make custom strains for disabled and sick people here in Sweden. But the popo found me so now, two years later im back. This time i wont grow any 5-10kg grows anymore. Now i have to keep the total amount of weed below 50g at all the time. Because then i wont have to go to jail again, it will only be a fine for 500euro. And im going to breed… :laughing:

Will be posting construction of my new 18 plant stealth grow with rockwool or party cups RDWC( i know that you need a couple of liter to be stable, but i gonna try anyway. ). The first run will be Skunk #1 x Original Cheese and Skunk or OC(whom ever got the best male) x Shiskaberry. Its going to be a line breeding and I Will make lots of seeds for everyone IF it becomes what im hoping for.

Pz out my dudes, happy to be here :heart:

15 Likes

Welcome back @Mrgreenthumb and welcome @LonelyOC , glad you could both join us.

2 Likes

Hi @LonelyOC! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome @LonelyOC I believe @Swe-can is also from your country.

I had the pleasure of visiting when my wife played softball in Enköping a couple years back. I heard the laws were tough over there for the ganja.

Glad you are out of the system and back on your feet. Looking forward to seeing your setup!

7 Likes

Thank you very much everyone :heart:

@Dr.VitaminGreen will go to Ikea at the end of the month :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hello, new to OG but I have come here in the past to have questions answered and just browse. I am from Canada’s west coast and live on Vancouver Island. I’m not addicted to smoking I just have to do it every day. I am however, addicted to growing and have been since I started in 2015. I have grown in a few different mediums and spaces depending on where I lived.

A friend of mine has been on here for a little bit and suggested I join, I believe he is @Granola?? He was nice enough to give me some of the pollen from Paonia Purple Paralyzer provided @DougDawson. I crossed this with a seed I got from crop king (Scotts OG x Black Domina) and I love the results. I take pictures and notes of all my grows so I will be putting together grow diary in the next few days! I am making some F2 seeds and will probably do a feminized seed run off one of my clones.

17 Likes

Glad to hear you are ready to join back up with the OG community @Mrgreenthumb :raising_hand_woman:t3:
Welcome to OG @LonelyOC @TerkleH :raising_hand_woman:t3: :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hi @TerkleH! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

2 Likes