Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @Tracker, welcome to OG. You’ll love it here, guaranteed. Have fun.

3 Likes

Welcome to @Tracker

2 Likes

Sooner? Just wondering.

Welcome to OG @Tracker ! Hope you enjoy your time here

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Tracker :raising_hand_woman:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Hey OG community!

I was a long time lurker of the original site and that is what helped spark my interest and love of this plant and the community surrounding it. I sure learned a lot and so happy to see it back in action!

I’ve had a few indoor and outdoor grows under my belt and still learning.

I’ve always grown in soil and started using bottled nutrients which I still have - don’t want to waste them - but I just mixed up my first batch of sub cool super soil so looking to get that going this year at least for some outdoor plants that will be set with a drip system and less daily maintenance/attention.

I love all strains but my main interest lies in finding some of the energetic sativa strains I’ve been fortunate to experience in the past. Most memorable are some quality Mexican strains I got in oaxaca a while back and some homegrown from friends on the island of guam.

I’m interested in preserving some of the landrace or heirloom strains and mostly growing the strains that you won’t see on a dispensary shelf like some hazes ect.

That said, I’ve also dealt with pain issues and love the plant for its medicinal benefits and relief you can find without the use of addictive opiates, and use those for medicine for myself and family so there will be some cbd and indica plants in the mix in occasion.

Most recent grow:
Casey Jones clones I acquired from dispensary, in the end they came out good but I had my first experience with mites with these cuts. Also did an outdoor open pollination of Willy g Lebanese high cbd and pollinated the Casey Jones at the same time.

Currently running-
mr nice Neville’s skunk - only one female that had a more afghan / squat structure and fruity smell

Cbd crew/mr nice cbd therapy- 2 different females, both uniform and vigorous

Snowhigh high mountain sativa which is Chiapas x Michoacán GPB I believe. I had a male from this one pollinate some of the cbd therapy and Neville’s skunks on a winter patio grow, hopefully they finish up enough the seeds mature and I have one female in a small container and a larger mom vegging that I may use for some outdoor since he mentioned some intersex issues when grown indoors.

Anyway - I blaberred on enough and hope to try and give back to this community in the way of documenting some of the lesser grown strains that I may have in the refrigerator and documenting some of my preservation runs or pollen chucks down the road…

Smoke em if you got em!

25 Likes

Welcome to OG @Elpolloloco
Glad to have you onboard with us…
Nice plants… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks alwaysnoob!

I should’ve put up how they looked before I had some ph issues I think but they’ve been pretty happy as of late!

1 Like

hello new here cant wait to read forum ,i like indicas but will smoke any type,smoking molded grape and skullcap at the minute

11 Likes

Looks great welcome aboard buddy

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Elpolloloco

Gotta quarantine those new cuts!

3 Likes

Thanks Pinescented and Isn’t that the truth!

Not that I enjoyed having them, but I adapted and overcame and learned more by having them so it was a good learning experience for sure! I’d rather prevent them going forward though!

2 Likes

Thanks bud!

That’s the spirit, no grow is ever perfect, I just try to learn and absorb as much info as I can

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Elpolloloco and @spliffy

@Elpolloloco Love the name and reminds me of a :chicken: restaurant that I used to visit frequently back in in Cali :wink:

Talking my language right Der! :call_me_hand:

Here is to the Great Times ahead on the OG!

2 Likes

Thanks MD!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Tracker :grinning: that’s quite the outdoor beast you grew last year :muscle::clap:

:thinking: Was that friend @Alphatoy? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him post that exact pic on here before.

Edit. I found it

2 Likes

Hold Up! Wait a minute…

Now that is interesting? :thinking:

@tracker was kind enough to post on another site about his 2021 grow, that @alphatoy happens to be a member of also…

Very Interesting… …

I have traded Tracker some of my seeds for seeds from the grow these pictures are from.
Pic is MLK4 = (Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC))

Looks like the pictures were swiped from Trackers post on another site from an October 6th post…

I’ve got much more to say here…-…
But I am going to excuse myself as I have a date with a Bong now!

Edit: Ok, I am back now

I can’t say :poop: though because I received a shit ton of likes from @THCeed pic here … But I also stated it was his pic…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @spliffy
Glad you could join us…

1 Like

thankyou glad to be here it will take me a while to work site out lol im slow regards spliffy

3 Likes