Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

welcome to og @ccush and @Mingus i use to live in a small town near buffalo called olean before i moved to the west coast, hope to see you around :v:

3 Likes

I don’t live too far away from you. I am near Hamilton and I have some great outdoor beans for you. welcome to OG you are going to love it here, the members are great.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG this site is full of amazing people and amazing information

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG

@BeanMachineGenetics
@Mingus
@ccush

Here is to the good times to come on this new journey into the OGverse…:rocket:

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to all of you…

@Tracker
@Elpolloloco (I’ve got a Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan in flower now, those guys have bred some amazing stuff!)
@spliffy
@BeanMachineGenetics
@Mingus
@ccush

7 Likes

Hi @ccush, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here, without a doubt! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome Mingus, fellow upstate NY here too!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mingus, @ccush and @mainerJ . Glad you all decided to join us.

2 Likes

Hello!
I have been infatuated with our favorite plant for over 20 years. Did some closet clone grows in my early 20s but that ended when I had to go and become an “adult” (way over rated!). Well it took me awhile but finally got all the pieces together to dive back in! Just finished up smoking the last of my first grow from bag seed and am beginning trimming run #2 tonight. I am ecstatic! With tons of mistakes everything has still turned out fantastic. My setup has grown much larger than I initially intended, as well as my seed collection. I plan to share a bit more of what I got going on in a few days, these plants sure are keeping me busy! Thanks in advance to this extremely knowledgeable and welcoming community!

A week before chop of run #2. Beginning trim tonight. Last of the bagseeds, on to the good stuff!

Current situation in 5x5, taking clones tomorrow, flipping to 12/12 next week and removing males as they show. May have bit off a bit more than I can chew! More to learn and more to come!

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @HootieHooticulture

2 Likes

hello every one! i have been enjoying smoking for close to fifty years. have enjoyed growing it when possible over the past forty years. for an ole timer like me, some may remember the days when there was only two strains. indica or sative. lol. i also use to believe that maybe there were just a handful of real strains [land-races] that really exsisted. one for sleep, one for happiness ,one for pain, one for hunger, and so on. i felt that all these hybreds where just a mix or cross of those basics strains. well old dogs can learn new tricks. i discovered that the serious seed breeder could take your salad sandwich and make it just the way you like it. on rye with mustard no tomato extra cheese, resulting in the best salad sandwich you ever had. and that was what i discovered thanks to a gift from mr paul chucker at dcse. i was simply just amazed with the gift he sent me. i live in maine and the copa genitics gift works well here. i am all in copa right now and this was the only place i could find any type of info on copa. so it was a given to sign up and continue to learn this ole dog. and also share back with you all. happy 420 to all. respectfully, mainerj.

14 Likes

Welcome to the OG!
@HootieHooticulture

I can assure you that you came to the right place!

Here’s to the good times to come!

2 Likes

Hi @mainerJ and @HootieHooticulture, welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

2 Likes

hello to you Mr Abbbian. matter of fact was just reading thru cloning methods and having lots of fun with all the good info and techniques. have a happy good 420.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @BeanMachineGenetics @Mingus @ccush @HootieHooticulture @mainerJ
You’ll love it here :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Hi! I discovered this forum searching for info on bodhi and akbb. Finally I decided to join. Hope I can contribute but I’m more of the reading kind.
I love real organics and landraces.
I love outdoors but… you know… Here is a stinging nettle from my tomato garden:

Right now I dont have much since I’m starting over. Some mazar x jamaica, ouzbekistan x cheese, bluechem, premier sweet… soil is a bit hot cause it is the first run and adjusting ligths and that.

Cheers!

15 Likes

Hey everyone, new to the forum and to growing. I decided to join officially after threads on here kept showing up when I googled questions I had lol. I’m looking forward to learning and eventually contributing.

17 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @juanan and @2minTurkish great place to be to learn up super friendly knowledgeable community we have here hope to see you around much love :v::seedling:

2 Likes

Hi @2minTurkish and @juanan! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello everyone I am new grower to the forums I have grew in the past outdoors but this will be my first year trying indoor. I’m from canada Ontario and I’m 30 years old I just got done university and got my degree to work at a pharmacy as a pharmacist and well currently as I’m looking for work I’m growing some super tress hopefully so that I could stock up and not have to buy much in the future but anyways I am very out going and easy to talk too and usally if anyone has a question I got the answer for it. And I am also the oldest sister of 3 girls

15 Likes