Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hello everyone! I’m new here, but not new to growing. Looking forward to meeting more likeminded individuals.

16 Likes

Welcome to OG poc we are all like minded here about weed :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @poc! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome @poc good to have you on board

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @poc

1 Like

Welcome @poc This is THE PLACE! Great community, great information and great to have you on board!
ssmokeit

2 Likes

Welcome it a great place filled with knowledge deep in the threads

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, anyone I have missed :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey everyone :slight_smile: Was on another place but had to take a vacation. When I came back it was really dead. I am very happy to find another place to keep caught up in the world. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @Twisted this is a great place. Always something happening it seems.

5 Likes

Welcome @Twisted glad you came aboard. alot of activity here to keep you entertained

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Justin from VA. Recommended here by @Heavenlygoo for knowledge and to share my experiences. 1.5 years into growing my own. Lots to learn! Beat a few issues so far on my journey, the most recent and biggest was powdery mildew. I’m about 4 months clean and am currently drying my best grow yet!
Recently, I’ve fallen in love with East Coast Sour Diesel bx1 by Shoreline genetics.
Honorable mention to my eye candy, Diamond Skunk by Hippy Humboldt.

Sour D day 65, cut at 68.

Sour D

Diamond Skunk

Diamond Skunk cut day 60

21 Likes

Wassssuppppp lol

9 Likes

@Spitfire welcome! That nug looks heaaater

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Twisted and @Spitfire

4 Likes

Welcome @Spitfire plants are looking great, glad you joined up

1 Like

Hi @Spitfire and @Twisted! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

5 Likes

Thank You :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey fellow Virginian! Welcome! Stop by sometime….

7 Likes

Welcome aboard newbies! :wave:t3:
@Spitfire beautiful buds! However, I don’t know if you noticed but you forgot the specifics like Address- how are we supposed to sample those flowers with no address to go to? :joy:

Seriously though- everyone is right this is THE place!
:peace_symbol:

4 Likes