Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to Overgrow @9mag.

3 Likes

@Kritkl, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @CurtisCrosses.

6 Likes

Hi folks!

So I was a member of the original OG before it shut down. God I miss that original forum, so many wonderful, kind & funny people. I was friendly with BOG (RIP) among many others but the screen names mostly evade my memory at this point. After the original OG went down I was kind of sketched out and left the online scene and yada yada.

Anyways, I have been aware of the new OG for a while but in all honesty, I’m sick and tired of filling out new accounts for every single website I have to use so avoided it for a long time. But then my state also finally passed recreational so I figured what better time than now to rejoin?

Hoping to forge new friendships here, granted I only have a fraction of the time in my daily life that I used do during the original OG but I hope for this to be a place I can go to for conversations about cannabis with like minded people!

P.S. I thought I heard a while back that the old OG was still hosted somewhere? I think it would be cool to find my old posts and hopefully remember some of the screen names I forgot.

20 Likes

Welcome back @HuckleberryMack ! Happy to have you here. I’m sure it will be as if you never left soon enough.

5 Likes

@HuckleberryMack, welcome to Overgrow.
Check this thread out for any old friends.

4 Likes

It’s worth signing up for OG. I’m still on a bunch of other cannabis sites just because it’s a pain to delete your login. But this is the only one I visit every day.

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks Prince! And thanks for all the incredible music!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard

4 Likes

Welcome back to Overgrow !! @HuckleberryMack :seedling: :herb:

2 Likes

Thanks for checking it out!

2 Likes

Hello everybody, I probably should have posted on here to introduce myself before starting my diary (please check it out! Chem Hunt - VG's C4DD4 and Contra D)

Haven’t had an account for long but have been lurking for quite a while. Seems like a great place to call home and I’ve already got into the spirit by trading some quality genetics on @PsillyRabbit 's chain trading thread.

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Kritkl, @CurtisCrosses, @HuckleberryMack and @Wotcha!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Wotcha :herb:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @HuckleberryMack and @Wotcha! Do you love to grow weed? Yes?Welcome to your favorite place!

7 Likes

Hello! I wanted to say I’m super excited about this community, I’m a new grower, still learning. I love to bonsai my plants for space reasons and to be able to interact with my plants more by hand. And I’m fascinated with mutants/mutations, genetic or otherwise, all beautiful. Nice to meet you all!

19 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @mutantoats!

6 Likes

@mutantoats, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wotcha and @mutantoats happy to have you both!

5 Likes