Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG, @sayrum and @thainer! Couch jumpers

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @sayrum and @thainer!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @sayrum and @thainer !! you found the right place !!!

5 Likes

@sayrum, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @thainer.

3 Likes

Hello Overgrow
My name is BudGus, and Iā€™ve been growing my beloved for 9 years, organically.
The idea of joining this friendly community came from cultivator friends who are already members of OG and spread the honesty and knowledge that is abundant here. Iā€™m over the moon about this!

17 Likes

Awesome, welcome. What great members brought you here?

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Budgus :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Budgus!

4 Likes

welcome to OG budguz! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Budgus! I know we all hope you enjoy your time here!

I admit, this very thought crossed my mind tooā€¦

4 Likes

@Budgus, welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG!

I was taking a looking at your favorite strains and saw you had Cheesybanger Bee from @ervasagrada I figured they must have directed you here.

You are going to :heart: it here!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @Budgus :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Budgus @sayrum & @thainer .

4 Likes

Hello friends, thank you for the warm welcome.

Whoever said @ervasagrada was right, a brilliant person, but I also canā€™t help but mention my friend @Fpunk and @weedcvlt.

In them I see the inspiration to be a polem chucker, but Iā€™m still just an apprentice

12 Likes

Big @Budgus welcome to OG and thanks for the words brotherā€¦

This forum, its administrators and its regulars are fantastic people, you will enjoy itā€¦
Lots of valuable informationā€¦

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ervasagrada @FPunk @weedcvlt and @Budgus. Nice to meet you all.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you šŸ«µ got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your šŸ«µ life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: šŸ«Ø :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses: :santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

5 Likes

You are right my friend.
I am voluntarily a ā€œtesterā€ for @ervasagrada, before that I basically cultivated strains of dubious origin.
I am immensely grateful to him for that.

From his homemade crosses I have already planted Cheesybanger Bee, Killa Bees, Dead hot Strawberries, and currently Blazing Bees and Stupid Blue.
Simply the best strains of my journey.

9 Likes