Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@ohigho27, welcome to OG. You are in the best place for growing.

3 Likes

Welcome @ohigho27 . I have just now discovered Bodhi and his interviews, and I have been growing for 43 years. lol. He is a very interesting fellow. :grin: You will love this place. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ohigho27 nice to meet you. You’re gonna love it here.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @ohigho27
:seedling:

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome! @ThirdStone @Greenfingers @Prince @Shadey I already love this place! I just wish I knew about it sooner.

@Magu Thank you! It’s really cool to hear that even with your years of experience, you’re still discovering new things. It just goes to show how dynamic and ever-evolving the world of cannabis is. It’s inspiring to know that there’s other like minded individuals who are constantly striving to always more to learn, no matter how experienced we are.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @ohigho27! This is the place to learn about growing our favorite weed!

5 Likes

Greetings @ohigho27 and a warm welcome to OG.
:v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

Hi all. Im Vinnie(nickname since high school) In ohio, we just went legal! So I am in the middle of my first Cannabis grow ever. I have however been growing food crops for over 30 years so im not new to gardening in general. I am an Auto guy, I am sure I will do photos at some point, but not until I have some meds banked up. I really prefer the fast turn around on autos. Since I am growing just for me, as long as i get an ounce or two per plant that is plenty. First Grow is a Mexican Red Hair Sativa Auto Fem from NASC. Trying to avoid brain dead couch lock giggling at everything, I want to reduce my pain levels and stay functional, and according to my research, that means Sativas(I hope).

22 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ace71975 …thats an interesting auto your growing :v:&:green_heart:

6 Likes

I am old, and Since NASC had an Old School Strain up, one of the few names I remembered from back when I was smokin in High School, I figured I would go for it. Hell back then most of the time we didnt know what we were smoking, we just went to the weed dude, told him how much we wanted, and said lows, mids, or Highs. We never knew strain names, indica/sativa, terp profiles, or anything it was just Weed, Normally tasted and smelled like burning leaves, and made you brain dead on couch lock giggling at everything lol. If you asked for a name you got told “its weed man, you want it or not”.

13 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Ace71975
:green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Sunshine Daydream is a sativa that does very well with neuropathic pain. I’ve been growing for pain management for 7 years and Indicas seem to work the best for me. They can feel a little heavy and sluggish but the pain relief is worth the extra cup of coffee to me. Autos are fine but as a general rule regular strains and clone only cuts seem to offer higher thc and terp numbers so I stick mainly with them. I do run a certain auto strain yearly as it’s the best for stomach issues for my wife that I’ve found. Best of luck with the grow and congrats on legalization.

12 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ohigho27 and @Ace71975!

4 Likes

Welcome Vinnie!

Haha - I remember saying that too, but I don’t say it anymore! :rofl: I get an ounce or two per plant growing autos but it’s pretty rare for buds to make it to cure without a lot of them . Though I am growing a little more every time.

Anyway, welcome to OG! This is the best platform for growers, by far. Nobody else comes close. At least for the five or six others I have accounts on.

10 Likes

Welcome Vinnie, I am new here but have decided this is hands down the best forum on the internet for this topic.

8 Likes

Welcome to all new members!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: you found the right place to be! have a great time here!" :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ace71975.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ace71975 :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Ace71975, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes