Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @Larikan & @HighPriority !! You guys have found the best cannabis community on the internet :sunglasses::seedling::fire: !

8 Likes

@HighPriority welcome! Always nice to meet a fellow plant lover.

9 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Larikan & @HighPriority :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Larikan and @HighPriority!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Larikan & @HighPriority!! Couch jumpers The two of you are going to fit in here perfectly!

That is such an excellent observation. I would go so far as to say that simply speaking more than one language fluently gives one insight into that languages culture and ways of thinking. Very smart, imho.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG welcome @Larikan & @HighPriority. Make yourselves at home. :v:

9 Likes

My user name is what Iā€™m also known by in the real wordā€¦or Grumpasā€¦take your pick. Those names suit me well. Itā€™s been a very long, and often painful, road that lead me to this point in my life. Not whining, just saying. So, after spending the majority of my working life in careers that tested randomly and often, Iā€™m now free of all that BS. Now that Iā€™m retired, I spend my days lifted and talking with others who get it and/or learning as much as I can becauseā€¦FREEDOM!!!

21 Likes

@Curmudgeon, welcome to Overgrow and congratulations on retirement. Happy growing.

7 Likes

Yo! Iā€™m Bort coming at you from the US. My state is newly legal and Iā€™m getting into the cultivation scene! I am pretty much interested in all stuff: heirlooms, landraces, autoflowers, NLD, BLD, weird mutants, polyhybrids, novel cannabinoids, hype desert stuff, and the classics. Looking forward to community building here. Iā€™m a fan of the science and look up to Clarke and others. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

24 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Curmudgeon!

That sucks.

Speaking from seven plus years experience, welcome to the club!

Letā€™s get high!! And look at that, just like magic,bong4 thereā€™s the bong!

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Bort.

8 Likes

Thanks so much!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Bort! Nice to live in a legal state! :+1: Clearly you know whatā€™s goinā€™ on in the world of weed growing. I predict you, and @Curmudgeon, may find yourselves spending a lot of time here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Pot leaf hopper

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Curmudgeon & @Bort !! You have found yourselves the best cannabis community on the interwebs! I look forward to seeing you guys around :grin:

7 Likes

OKā€¦now THATā€™S a welcome! :rofl:

8 Likes

Not so much for meā€¦Iā€™m in a very much Prohibition State (Deep South)ā€¦I tend to keep personal info close to the vest, I think yā€™all will understand.

9 Likes

Welcome @Curmudgeon! Happy to meet you!

10 Likes

Welcome @Bort! Legalization opens a world of possabilities :partying_face:

10 Likes

Thanks, @Larikan! Youā€™re absolutely right. It is frustrating that legalization took this long.

6 Likes