Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Don’t really know where to put this but here I go😂 I’m a young whippersnapper (21+) from BFE Florida, I’m here to learn everything I can about cultivation, breeding, and genetics. I come from a family that kinda looks down on this kinda thing but this plant has helped me through the toughest times in my life in the last few years. As of right now I don’t have my own garden but I plan sometime in the near feauture to have one. Is there anyone feom Florida? Just trying to gain friends, knowledge, genetics from people from my state that have the same interests. Thanks, FM

21 Likes

Welcome @FloridaMan13 ! You have found yourself the right place for like minded people my friend. If you stick around and engage with everyone, everything you seek I believe is here :sunglasses:. Looking forward to seeing you around friend!

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ossi_grower!

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @FloridaMan13!

7 Likes

Welcome to the club @FloridaMan13. :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

@FloridaMan13, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @FloridaMan13! There definitely are other Floridians here, and lots of other folks who will share the most amazing knowledge along with excellent advice. Welcome!

9 Likes

Warm OG welcome @ossi_grower & @FloridaMan13 :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Greetings ! @FloridaMan13 Welcome to Overgrow !!
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome @ossi_grower and @FloridaMan13 happy to have you both here! Lots of great vibes here on the OG and you’ll find yourselves swimming in info and seeds in no time. See you around!

9 Likes

Hey everyone,

I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I am Jobe, 46 years old and a husband and father. Living in the Netherlands has made that I was enjoying the magic flower in highschool and did so after that on and off for many years.

Since last year I have been growing outdoor, but this meand that there is a limited window in which I can grow. I did okay last year but this year it has been raining all spring and my outdoor grow is not doing great. So, I decided to grow indoor and have ordered a complete and small AtomicGrow tent yesterday.

Happy to be here and read all of your journals en I will be posting my grow later on. Love the good vibe here and the advise that is giving.

Kind regards,

Jobe

20 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Larikan Glad to see you join here !
cheers

8 Likes

Welcome @Larikan! Glad you’re here. I’m in the southwestern US in desert country but I’m up in the mountains and have been trying to grow outside (third year) and I think I’ll do okay this time with some cold-tolerant strains.

Anyway, welcome!

10 Likes

@Larikan, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Alex.

I live in Spain, but I come from Russia. I speak English well and I’m learning Spanish, because knowing languages opens up great opportunities for ordinary guys like me.

I do not want to bring up the topic of politics and what is happening in the world, I will leave this matter to professionals, or those who have nothing else to do. You can always find out my opinion about thing that I call “bloody mess” in private messages, if it specifically bothers you.

So, let’s talk a little bit about me and who I am in general:

I really love cannabis and like many guys from this forum, I tried it for the first time at school, about 17-20 years ago. It was not easy to get weed, especially for a schoolboy, and it was shitty every-f*cking-where. After a couple of years, I will think that it would be nice to start growing weed with better quality myself. Because the photos of the buds on the Internet gave me hope that I could grow strong and beautiful flowers! :rofl:

I enjoyed smoking marijuana and slowly began to immerse myself in the underground world of cannabis in Russia. In general, I am very grateful to homeland for the fact that it always keeps in good shape: If you grow marijuana for sale, you can always get the police who will put you in jail or bandits who will squeeze all the juice out of you for money. I guess the situation is the same in many countries, so I can say one thing about it: Guys, keep yourself in check and don’t get caught!

Keep in mind also that a calm sea won’t make you a good sailor. This thought still gives me tremendous motivation and enthusiasm.

My brothers suffered in prison for selling cannabis along with other people caught on the wrong side of the law. Many of my fellas got there due to ridiculous circumstances: the police planted drugs on someone pocket, or it was just a denunciation from an anonymous person. That’s exactly what works in Russia. I was a little more lucky, I grew cannabis for myself and for a couple of people I was 100% sure of.

Sometimes these guys would share weed with their friends and I would get great feedback about the quality, shape, smell and so on. I grew a weed that was superior in quality to the rest of the shitty weed in my city that I had tasted for many years. I lived in a million-plus city and only some of the growers I knew personally could boast of excellent quality and I considered them my colleagues.

Time passed and the world changed.

After moving to Spain, I thought about an excellent opportunity to breed my own varieties, since I mastered the skill of conventional cultivation perfectly. For a long time I studied the botanical works on cannabis breeding. Now that I know the theory, it would be nice to consolidate it in practice and try to bring out a high-quality strain)

In addition to growing cannabis, I work in the cannabis industry and help shops connect with customers. I mainly serve shops selling cannabis seeds and growshops.

I want to abstract myself from working for shops and do something of my own, I like the idea that I can give something unique to the global cannabis community, or just help other caring guys.

See you later, guys!

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @Isabelcj! I’m from VA too! I think we can grow 4 plants legally.

We have a VA thread:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @HighPriority

9 Likes

@HighPriority, welcome to Overgrow.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard everyone, I read some of your posts and I think you will all fit in nicely here. Welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Greetings ! @HighPriority Welcome to OG !!
weed-4

8 Likes