Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Thank you, @SiCKNeSs!

6 Likes

Welcome @orgrow and @Bort and @Curmudgeon

7 Likes

Thanks @Bert

5 Likes

Welcome @Curmudgeon @Bort and @orgrow happy to have y’all here with us.

5 Likes

Thanks @Gadarien

5 Likes

So kind of you! We almost share the same name. :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, we may get confused by others. It’ll be fun. Really glad to have you at OG!

6 Likes

Thanks all for the welcomes. Even as old as I am, I will never stop learning. It keeps the brain going.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @orgrow! Happy to have you here!

6 Likes

I know, hopefully things improve for you really soon.

5 Likes

Introducing myself, I was on the original Overgrow back when I was an underage teenager around 2003. It took 20 years but I finally started putting some of that knowledge to use and doing my own growing. Happy to find the site back and ready to actually contribute this time around. Cheers Y’all!

17 Likes

Awesome, welcome back to OG (v2) Jobu.

8 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Jobu ! You are in the right place my friend :slight_smile: , looking forward to seeing you around!

10 Likes

Welcome @Jobu! You’ll love it here!

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @orgrow & @Jobu :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@ossi_grower , @FloridaMan13 , @Larikan , @HighPriority , @Curmudgeon , @Bort , @orgrow , @Jobu , welcome, welcome, WELCOME and I’m damn glad to meet ya’! Glad to see a nice solid group this week, and hope you’re all finding your way around the site well. Here’s hoping you’ve found plenty of interesting discussions and tips already, and all the more for looking forward to catching you out there in the wild. Thanks for joining!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

13 Likes

Welcome back to Overgrow !! @Jobu :seedling:

6 Likes

Thank you @Coffin_Dodger , I’m still super happy about the warm welcome here! There isn’t as much judging on rookies here as on other sites that I have been on before and at the same time still so many people from which you can learn something new and interesting every day! :green_heart:

Welcome from me to the other new members, too! :blush:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jobu happy to have you here!

8 Likes

You know what? I think I feel welcome! :blush:

9 Likes