Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Thank you for your kind words, as we all deserve a second chance.

3 Likes

@Hieagle420 , @KrakenKultivation , @Skywalkerf1 , @LumpyMashedTaity , @JonPott , @leafyfarmer - welcome, WELCOME W-E-L-C-O-M-E. Great to see you all found Overgrow, or it found you, and Iā€™m damn glad to meet you. I hope youā€™re finding youā€™re way around easily enough and sure thereā€™s plenty well enough here to dive into. Weā€™re all stronger for having you here.
Hope to catch you in the wild soon, and all the best to you and your gardens til then.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

15 Likes

Hello iā€™am figolus , french cultivator, iā€™am here to talk with you , to To learn from you .

Thank you for welcoming me to your website

18 Likes

hello community,
some know me from ICmag or Growmoreā€¦
was also here long time agoā€¦ :wink:
well breeding my own since 20 years because of lack of good pure sativaā€™s
be good connected with sam skunkman who gifted me some of his lines and his personal never released Original-Haze line to work withā€¦ to make it short iā€™m haze addicted also before iā€™ll met Sam ā€¦ have all the haze lines preserved you may knowā€¦ also Tomā€™s hazeā€¦ now iā€™m into popping old seeds from colombia and brasilā€¦ got Manga Rosa from 90ā€™ from a friendā€¦ like always love to repro old strains and share them with the community :slight_smile: ā€¦ my main goal is to cross great landrace strains with my best OHz maleā€¦ thatā€™s what iā€™ll do with great success since 10 yearsā€¦ love the outcome ā€¦ always better than the parentsā€¦
thx
M.:smoker:

28 Likes

Hello. This is my first visit here but Iā€™ve been growing and enjoying cannabis for a long time. It is a big part of my life and a passion. I look forward to chatting it up with you folks.

28 Likes

Well I am out of likes this early in the morning but I just want to welcome you @Figolus @MadMac and @PollenCharlie I am glad you are here! I look forward to chatting and watching your grows if you post journals. If you donā€™t I think we will still cross paths.

So anyway, welcome to OG!

12 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Figolus, @MadMac and @PollenCharlie!

6 Likes

Greetings @PollenCharlie, @MadMac, @Figolus Welcome to OG !!
cheers

7 Likes

@Figolus, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @MadMac.

6 Likes

@PollenCharlie, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @MadMac @Figolus @PollenCharlie ! Youā€™ve found the best cannabis community on the net! Looking forward to seeing you all around :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€˜m Max. Been growing for 16 years and still in love with the beautiful plants. Iā€˜m based in Germany, so until a couple of months ago everything had to be very stealthy. Now that itā€˜s legal (if you have no more than 3 plants :roll_eyes:) I can be a bit more relaxed about it.

4 years ago I lost all my mothers in a smurf raid and was lucky enough to avoid doing time. Slowly rebuilding on that end. I do indoors and a little windowsill outdoors project, the latter being just for fun.

Went from soil to coco and back again. Huge fan of living soil.

Have always been to paranoid to join a forum, but always appreciated the information yā€˜all have been putting out all these years here and elsewhere.

Most likely Iā€˜ll be lurking most of the time, but am open to dms and will engage occasionally. Not here for drama, just for learning and the community.

May your plants always be happy and beautiful!

28 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Nocturn Glad to see you here!
thumb

9 Likes

Welcome @MadMac @PollenCharlie @Nocturn @Figolus youā€™ve just joined the best marijuana community hands down. We look forward to seeing your journals, peace and blessingsā€¦

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Nocturn!

6 Likes

@Nocturn, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Figolus @MadMac @PollenCharlie @Nocturn :slightly_smiling_face:
Germany has allowed cannabis coffee shops I hear @Nocturn :+1:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Figolus , @MadMac ,
@PollenCharlie and @Nocturn ,glad you decided to join us. Make yourselves at home. :v:

9 Likes

Not really coffee shops, but social clubs - which is nice too and a big step forward from prohibition.

They are allowed to hand in their applications to the authorities since the 1st of July and have to follow a bunch of pretty rigid rules.

Will be an estimated 2-4 months until they can start operating, based on what authorities stated their processing times for the applications will be. Curious how thatā€˜ll turn out.

The conservatively governed states, like Bavaria, are likely to try to make their life hard and the conservative parties (CDU/CSU) have already announced that they want to reinstate prohibition after their likely win in next yearā€˜s elections.

Edit: Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Glad to be a part of the forum now :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes