15 Likes

My lady’s

19 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @GrowingAuntMarry
thumb

10 Likes

Welcome to OG!

10 Likes

Yo your ladies are THICK LOL. They look awesome as much as I would love mine being that big I elite HATE having to trim all that.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrowingAuntMarry happy to have you here. Beautiful grow!

10 Likes

Warm OG welcome @GrowingAuntMarry :slightly_smiling_face:…nice bushes you are growing :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Hello I like gardening, animals, music, movies, sports, and food haha. Just another low key deep south grower I’m sure there are others around

13 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses: :ocean::beach_umbrella::ferris_wheel::parasol_on_ground::v:

8 Likes

Cool man is that a rottie? I have a big German guy weighing ab 130

6 Likes

Yes, his name is spruce’B’ and he was around 125 pounds and now we have Cooper Morgan who is around 145 and very big. Both are 100% pure German with tails. We used to breed them and stuck to the strict German breeding standards. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

!
Spruce ‘B’ age 1 year

Cooper Morgan age 1 1/2

13 Likes

Welcome @Headies12green happy to have you here. I’m not deep south but with your list of likes I’m sure we’ll find plenty of common ground.

9 Likes

Ha lovely creatures man. Very noble beasts… here’s my guy gazing into the horizon

14 Likes

Yeah gonna be in trim jail for a while. Didn’t mean for then to get so big. Tried topping to keep em shorter but they said no lol :joy: Oaxacan x Emporors Haze is the biggest lady at about 10 foot.

7 Likes

I mean you should have plenty, it is just a lot of work for one person. That would take me a week

6 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: Rottweiler! They are truly gentle giants. Cooper Morgan is mommy’s lap dog :dog:! :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

@Headies12green, welcome to Overgrow.

10 Likes

I wish Hercules was but we adopted him from the shelter couple years ago and basically just hogs the couch. Wants nothing to do with laps…he does love attention from humans though

9 Likes