Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Headies12green
cheers

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @headies12green ! Make yourself at home friend :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ok everyone send me your best genetics please haha. Seriously though big fan of tropical fruit terps so if anyone has suggestions I’m all ears. Hear pineapple Cindy from Grimm is legit and have grown quite a few modern hybrids with sweet terps

9 Likes

Cooper Morgan blinked at me as he scrolled into view. I must be loaded.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @rez_swift!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrowingAuntMarry!

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Headies12green!

6 Likes

His picture blinks at me too when I eat a few grams of these! :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_5797

IMG_5799

14 Likes

Hell yeah !

7 Likes

Who doesn’t love :heart: a magic carpet ride :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

@Medicineman420:green_heart::pray::green_heart: … I want you to start here… :green_heart::pray::green_heart: … We are here with you :green_heart::pray::green_heart:

9 Likes

Hi, I’m Bart. Got some seeds from a friend. Now that I am retired I am growing some plants. Just got my grow tent 4x2 assembled and will be starting to add ventilation, lighting and timers in preparation for next stage of growth. My largest plant is about 20 inches, I have two smaller ones but they will all go photoperiod soon and we will see if I have any females. I’m glad to be here so I can learn and share.

17 Likes

@bartlee, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome @bartlee

9 Likes

Welcome to the OG @bartlee happy to have you here! I look forward to seeing a journal of your grow!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @bartlee ! Make yourself at home friend, it’s a great place we have here :smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @bartlee!

6 Likes

Welcome all new members! Thanks for joining us in the goal of OVERGROWing the world! We look forward to your many posts and are ramping up the party all this month in effort to help you achieving those goals. Welcome aboard… you really are gonna love it here.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @bartlee :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Warm OG welcome new members :slightly_smiling_face::v:

9 Likes