Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Thanks for the welcome! I am a 66yo med patient in Oregon USA. Have had a couple semi successful outdoor grows and have a couple family members that were certified med growers, one of whom is a consultant for a Rec grower.

I am currently growing 2 DJ Short Blueberry and 2 Bubble and Squeak outdoors and have 3 B&S, 1 DJS BB clones; a Jack Herer from seed and a White Widow from seed in my grow room.

I really enjoy looking at all the grow tips, pest information and general info. I am VERY interested in sending stamps for ā€œbeansā€ and hope to get into growing some new med strains. Particularly interested in a good Herer/Blueberry crosses, but unfortunately I have no room to try switching a fem and working on phenos myself.

I had a stroke 7 years ago that affected my ā€œprocessor speedā€ and led to a chronic anxiety issue, pseudobulbar, and visual migraines and light sensitivity. Herer crosses are the best for my migraines and blueberry strains are the ONLY thing that help my anxiety issues without couch lock or bedtime, lol.

I really donā€™t usually get involved with chatting/posting on message boards, as I am here to learn and will post only if I have solid info that seems relevant to the post! Maybe in time I will have something of help to others. :v: :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Welcome @Comncents1 happy to have you here! I also thought Iā€™d have nothing to share. Iā€™m happy to report that is not the case.

11 Likes

Welcome @Comncents1 I love the name we live in a day when common sense is not the norm. Glad to have you as part of the group lots good people and a tone of knowledge.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Comncents1 ! Youā€™ve found a great group of people here my friend, stick around!

6 Likes

@Comncents1, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Comncents1!

6 Likes

Hey yall,
been on and off weed things for the past decade, in an amateurish and naive manner.

This year i decided gardening would be a great hobby to take on, so in june i made a big hugelkultur circular bed and popped seeds, its going pretty well so far!

Since i enjoy it so much i kited myself with indoor gear to follow up this winter, i plan to make seeds by crossing Ruderalis with Australian Bastard Red (from Terpyz) indoor so i have a lot of seeds to hunt outdoor next year.

Iā€™m very much looking forward to all that and i think iā€™m at the right place to share this journey.

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @growmie ! You sound like youā€™ve got a solid plan in place, consider starting a thread as a grow journal so we can all follow along, I look forward to seeing you around.

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @growmie happy to have you here. Sounds like a fun winter project. I hope you journal it for us!

8 Likes

Welcome @growmie

8 Likes

Thank you all, i will start a thread once i pop the ABR seeds, for now i still need to prepare everything!

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Comncents1 and @growmie !!
:seedling: :herb:

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @growmie.

9 Likes

Hi everyone, growers and tokers! Just found this forum and liked what I saw, so I decided to join. Iā€™m not a newbie, but Iā€™m here to learn more. I hope from you all. Thanks! :seedling:drake

14 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @growmie!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @tokinfarmer

6 Likes

@rez_swift , @GrowingAuntMarry , @Headies12green , @bartlee , @Comncents1 , @growmie , @tokinfarmer - WELCOME one and all, and Iā€™m damn glad to meet you! Sorry for coming a little unprepared for this weekā€™s welcome wagon- Iā€™m all outta :black_heart: :green_heart: :heart: 's but none the less stoked to see you all found us, and hopefully a new place to share and share in the love of everyoneā€™s favorite plant on the regular.

Hope yā€™all are finding your way around the forum well enough, and all the more to catch you in the wild soon. Hereā€™s to happy gardens and full jars.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

12 Likes

Welcome to the OG @tokinfarmer happy to have you here! I look forward to crossing paths with you in the wild.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @tokinfarmer ! Youā€™ve found the best cannabis community on the net friend :sunglasses:, stick around.

7 Likes

Welcome @tokinfarmer

7 Likes