Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Rastafarhigh
toke

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Rastafarhigh! Thanks for creating an account and really becoming part of the community! Pot leaf hopper

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @rastafarhigh ! Canā€™t wait to see you around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Rastafarhigh!

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :grinning:

7 Likes

Hello to the OG community!

Iā€™m from Switzerland and was on the open grow forum around 2016/17 to 2020 and it was so fun at all!!

I spent so many hours and days to build up my stock of seeds and it was my pride. Unfortunately, my ex wife hade the great idea to give them all at Cops :scream:
Itā€™s still hard for me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
This is what I lost:

I was gifted from lot of OG membersā€¦some are not on the listā€¦like Mikado from hazeman etcā€¦

Anyway, Iā€™m back and this time nothing will stop me.
I just find some bubba feminized; some Marry Povich, and some of Amnesia x ?

I also bought a pack of jack el frutero and chikita banan. I will tell you more about them in my next topic.

I small start but a start anyway.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! Very happy to be here again with you all!
Thx
Le Rat :rat:

23 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Le_Rat! Nice to see you again!

6 Likes

Thank you. A big pleasure for me!!

7 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Le_Rat happy to have you here!

8 Likes

Thank you, all the pleasure is mine :relaxed:

6 Likes

Greetings @Le_Rat ! Welcome to OG !! :seedling: :herb:

6 Likes

Hi, thank you. Very happy to be here.

4 Likes

Hello guys,

So nice to be back here, but now knowing how to speak english properly, no need google translator anymore lol
I`m Naturo, born in south of Brazil but for now living in Europe, I started growing in 2013 with no clue of what I was doing, in 2015 found the overgrow site and bro it was just like finding the map of the treasure but because my bad english and a lack of smartness, i never had an account and never exchanged any info with members and this is so sad cause is very easy to see the number of people here that really wants to help.

My main goal is to learn as much as possible and share what makes sense to me, I like and apply the philosophy of no till growing and the use of natural methods as KNF, JADAM and Biodynamic agriculture to grow my plants wich part I smoke and part I make RSO for perssonal use and to share with those who needs but canā€™t afford. Based in Portugal.

So glad to be here and have time to read, learn and share, a big shout out to all OGā€™s that make this place a reallity

Pic of the last harvest in the beginning of this month

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @le_rat & @naturogrower ! Stick around!

9 Likes

Ouais je me rā€™appelle @Le_Rat

Bienvenue Encore

Bare

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Le_Rat and @Naturogrower :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Le_Rat.

7 Likes

@Naturogrower, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Naturogrower :seedling:

6 Likes

I just like to read strain namesā€¦I donā€™t know why :slightly_smiling_face:
Forget about your x wife @Le_Rat ā€¦ youā€™ll have a new list in no time.
Warm OG welcome @Le_Rat & @Naturogrower .
:v:&:green_heart:

9 Likes