Great to see you here my old friend

I still may have a few lemon fantasy left

It was the most lemon I ever found in a strain

Awesome weed

Very happy your well and on board
If you need some seeds let me know

Paps

10 Likes

Welcome to OG, @naturogrower, and welcome back to OG, @le_rat!

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Naturogrower!

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Naturogrower happy to have you here!

8 Likes

If iv posted this in the wrong section I apologise mods. Us oldies struggle with forums or some do iv only just mastered light switches!. Hello to all im an older grower from the uk been on a few forums over the years . Been growing 20+ years and always learning new stuff day by day on this amazing plant . Always happy to learn new stuff every days a school day thanks for the membership looking forward to having a goose round your forum . Thanks again .

28 Likes

Hey bud, welcome to OG. Here is a link to the introduce yourself thread. :v:

10 Likes

Welcome to the OG @sinner happy to have you here!

10 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Sinner :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Sinner!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sinner

8 Likes

Welcome to OG

8 Likes

Welcome @Sinner to Overgrow! There is so much information accessible all threw out this community! Tons and tons of extremely intelligent and knowledgeable individuals wonder these halls, so please stay a while!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sinner ! It’s only the best cannabis community on the net :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Hello all! First time grower and first time poster. I have been a fan of the medicine for over 40 yrs and finally took the leap into cultivation. Expertise level Zero but I am bright and read a lot. :rofl:

I have a Vivosun 2x4 going with three autos - Banana Blaze Auto, Blackberry Auto, Northern Lights Auto. Shocked at the Blackberry genetics from Fast Buds crushing the other two ladies.

Hopefully I can be of some value to others down the road but until then I will be asking the questions.

22 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Sinner.

8 Likes

@WilliamTell, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome @WilliamTell !! Your plants are gorgeous!! Those look really good! You Being a member of OG is already of great value, thank you for coming into the community! There is loads of great information here right at your fingertips and people are always happy to answer any questions you might have. So many great people in here that are incredibly talented!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @WilliamTell ! Your plants look good, keep it up! Consider starting a grow journal so we can all follow along. See you around!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @WilliamTell :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @WilliamTell! Your plants look great! Mine should look so good… I believe you’re gonna love it here!

7 Likes