Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG !!!@engine, @PiffElement, @ShadyLikeSlim !!!

2 Likes

@PiffElement, welcome to OG.

1 Like

Wheew! It’s been a while since checking in fella’s.

Welcome to all of our newest members.
Make yourselves at home! :slightly_smiling_face:
:partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @ShadyLikeSlim.

3 Likes

@engine, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome home.

5 Likes

Hey hey Glad to be here. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. @Coffin_Dodger I have a note book on this strain. The other grows I didn’t really organize or concern myself with notes unfortunately but I’m just getting started. I got some shiskaberry seed coming and some banana punch seed both barney’s farm. I finally have a good bit of space and 2 tents to work with so I’ll be able to work them both at the same time. In the mean time I’ll put together all my photos on this cherry wine run fingers crossed I get some tasty cbd smoke. :yum:

6 Likes

@engine I agree with you alot of flavors / highs have been muddy with a lot of the newer strains and they need to be backcrossed with some landraces but I really want to get some true landrace genetics to play with so I can cross right from the starting gate.

4 Likes

Greetings @engine welcome to OG, glad to see you like to keep things simple and are into growing landraces and I too would like to grow a landrace sometime soon. There is a thread dedicated to lanndrace and heirloom just use the search feature.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @derp4terps you’re going to like it here.

4 Likes

Hey man. What is AFOF ? I may be missing something obvious but “ IM OLD, DUDE ! “ Ha ha ha. :rofl:

4 Likes

@PiffElement , @ShadyLikeSlim , @engine , welcome, welcome, and tag to our new German friend. Glad you all made it safe and sound, and hope you’re getting comfortable and stretching your reading legs.
Pick a rabbit hole and dive on in. Damn glad to meet you all and hope to cross paths again soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

welcome to all new members i missed! good to have you here have a great time!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @engine!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Magu! There’s a lot more going on here than at that other site.

6 Likes

Hey ya,

seen some fun threads here :+1:t3:
Enough with the lurking…

I’ve been growing a few runs the last 20 month. Slowly gravitating to uplifting sativa leaning strains.

Mostly indoor for me, since in my country it’s not legal yet…

Have been posting on icmag, but this here place seems to have a different vibe :alien::space_invader:

15 Likes

just checking in ! seems too be what all the cool kids are doing. I am a Canuk living on the north shore of Lake Erie. Cast my first seeds in 78 had some of the best times of my life. then came legalization and i just kind of lost the Thrill.Here for a second honeymoon as per say just trying to rekindle that spark

14 Likes

Assuming only!

A friend of a Friend.
or
A Friend of Family.
or
Australian Venture Capital Fund of Funds (AFOF) :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @thainer !

I have a money back guarantee you are going to :heart: it here.

A couple places you may find interesting:

and of course another canadian that produces crazy huge plants in such a narrow growing window.

Beans for everyone (Part 1)

and of course :canada: Style from @THCeed

12 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @sayrum and @thainer :v:

7 Likes