Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

That’s all next generation seeds Genetics right?
Blue dynamite was The first seeds I purchased way back in early two thousands. Out of Mark emerys seed catalogue in the back of cannabis culture magazine. And yeah they delivered to the u s. Unfortunately, I understand He was locked up for a bit over Shipping to u s. Recently Ordered More seeds from them.
Ended up speaking to the owner on the phone. Seem like a nice guy. I am looking forward To running blue dynamite soon also ordered Romulan and grapefruit haze. Looks like they still have some great genetics.

4 Likes

@420cannabiscouple , @PsillyRabbit , @MaineGrower4207 , @coxnox , @Ethereal , @jahmok59 , Welcome to the best cannabis symposium-in-a-virtual-parking-lot this side of cyberspace! I hope you’re all getting settled in well this week, and that the New Year is shaping up well for you, even so early on. Damn glad to have y’all here and all the more excited to see what you’ve all got growin’ or what unique knowledge you’re knowin’. Every grow is stronger for the help and sharing.
Hope to cross paths soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

7 Likes

Good morning, everybody. Golfnutt here. Relatively new to the game. One grow under my belt. Looking forward to start again. Thank you for having me in the group.

18 Likes

Welcome bud!

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Golfnutt

3 Likes

@Golfnutt, welcome to OG. You are in the best place to learn to grow. These people are really good growers !!

3 Likes

Thank you. I agree I’ve already had help from one person here, justanobody. He was key to my success. And also the one who referred me here.

8 Likes

Awesome !!
There are many like that here. Enjoy.

4 Likes

As I step out of the shadows and can finally enjoy the garden again after a long hiatus
I just wanted to come by and say thanks to overgrow and all the old heads and the new ones for keeping this place rocking

Just a little about myself
I started growing outdoors in the late 80s from bag seeds in northern Great Lakes region , with very little success !!
Life happened and my outdoor growing took a place on the back burner …still loved to smoke but It wasn’t much better than the brick weed I could buy

Fast forward to the late 90s early 2000s
When high times was easy to get and the internet was starting to explode with people stepping out of the shadows to show there grows !!
I was really getting the itch to try my hands at indoor
Where I could control the environment …

After many trials and errors and years of growing just mid grade bag seed… I found this guy on web he went by the name of THE WEEDNERD
Or SUBCOOL …Rest in peace my WEEDNERD friend !!
I watched and learned how to make super soil
And I bought some TGA genetics and I was hooked !!
Grew out many of his creations Vortex , plushberry , the fav , and many many more !!

Then life happened again sometime around 2017
And have been craving my own tasty buds for many years
Now that Ohio is legal I’m back and excited to share my grows with the community FINALLY!!

Thanks again OVERGROW
Tymachine

21 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Tymemachine! I know you’re going to love it here!

4 Likes

Thanks Mota !!

Looking forward to it

4 Likes

@Tymemachine, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Thanks Prince

3 Likes

Hello from NW Florida! I have been a vegetable hydro grower since 2008 but I am now in the process of moving to building and using living soil and saying goodbye to chemical fertilizers. Back in June of 2023 I began to research the soil food web and that has changed everything for me. I look forward to reading this forum, thanks for having me.

17 Likes

@Gumbert, welcome to OG.

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Tymemachine, sounds like you have been around as long as I have, I’ve grown subcools gear back in the late nineties. I was an internet friend of #plantbuilder, crxr and a few others, when I first started growing indoors. I was a member here and Cannabis World. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to overgrow @Golfnutt, nice to meet you too.:peace_symbol:

Welcome to overgrow @Gumbert, nice to meet you.

9 Likes

Thank you. Glad to be here.

4 Likes

Thank you. Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Living soil has changed everything for me too. Far fewer problems in flower too.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Golfnutt, @Tymemachine and @Gumbert!

7 Likes