Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to overgrow @ohigho27 and @Ace71975!

4 Likes

Welcome Vinnie!

Haha - I remember saying that too, but I don’t say it anymore! :rofl: I get an ounce or two per plant growing autos but it’s pretty rare for buds to make it to cure without a lot of them . Though I am growing a little more every time.

Anyway, welcome to OG! This is the best platform for growers, by far. Nobody else comes close. At least for the five or six others I have accounts on.

10 Likes

Welcome Vinnie, I am new here but have decided this is hands down the best forum on the internet for this topic.

8 Likes

Welcome to all new members!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: you found the right place to be! have a great time here!" :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ace71975.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ace71975 :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Ace71975, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to the club @Ace71975 @ohigho27 @Tymemachine and especially @MrsTJakes !!

Have a look around, post abit, put up your feet and stay awhile! Lots of fun stuff to read, grow and do but also an extremely knowledgeable community in almost any topic in life.

Again Welcome, I love when the site grows by a good few users that wanna post and not just lurk around (no shame, thats ok too haha)

10 Likes

Hello all! I’ve been a passenger the past several years to this amazing site with @toastyjakes. I’ve finally decided to get involved with something that has been a big part of his free time. I hope to learn alot and be able to help him continue to grow beautiful plants :smiley:

26 Likes

@MrsTJakes Welcome!

6 Likes

@MrsTJakes, welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @MrsTJakes
:seedling:

3 Likes

welcome to OG @MrsTJakes !! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @MrsTJakes !

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG, @MrsTJakes! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

Welcome @JustinFoHSE707
So happy to have you around these parts.

Let’s rock and roll.

:metal:

Gonna be great to have you out here and if you need anything.

We all great people on this Ship of OG’s

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @MrsTJakes, good to meet you.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG Mrs ToastyJakes :+1:

3 Likes