Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @TUaSU :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@TUaSU, welcome to OG. Glad your here with us.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @TUaSU! For growers of our favorite weed, it’s definitely the place to be!
Can’t wait to see some pictures! Pot leaf hopper

5 Likes

Welcom to OG @TUaSU !!

8 Likes

@TUaSU Welcome to OG !!
:seedling:

4 Likes

welcome to OG @TUaSU ! have a great time!!

4 Likes

@Golfnutt , @Tymemachine , @Gumbert , @ohigho27 , @Ace71975 , @MrsTJakes , @NorthernScrogger , @Highwayman , @TUaSU - welcome, Welcome, WELCOME! great to see so many new ‘faces’ around this week. All outta proper likes, :black_heart: ! Hope everyone’s well and warm, and finding your way around the site easy. Nothing like it this side of cyber-space for community, eh? Glad to have already seen some of ya’ in the wild out there.
Damn glad to meet you all and hope to cross paths soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

21 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @TUaSU, glad to meet you.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG TUaSU :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @Highwayman , Welcome to OG, this place is a complete library of information. Dig in…

4 Likes

@Magu Welcome to OG, pull up a chair and dig in.

4 Likes

Hello, i’m a new microbreeder from central europe, my latest (& first) real breeding project was crossing a SupaFreak with an Automatic Plant & stabilizing the two recessive traits. I like mutants and am already working on the next project in this field. If you are interested in my work, check out the link in my profile :slight_smile:

24 Likes

@CrayosGenetics, welcome to OG.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @CrayosGenetics, welcome to overgrow. I have some Supafreak pollen I plan on using on something, I just haven’t decided what yet.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @CrayosGenetics
:seedling:

4 Likes

@CrayosGenetics Welcome to OG!

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @CrayosGenetics!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @CrayosGenetics :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow, @CrayosGenetics!

2 Likes