Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Greetings @CrayosGenetics welcome to OG :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Howdy, migrating over here from the dark dirty sewers of reddit. I love plants and especially cannabis, I have a small homestead farm that is in the process of getting put together that i also do some cultivation in. I love to practice natural farming techniques of all kinds from jadam to korean natural farming, to regenerative practices. I also really love a nice hash so I’m always looking for washers, i am constantly hunting thru cultivars looking for something special. Glad to find some like minded people and excited to get to know y’all!

23 Likes

@WaitWut405, welcome to OG. You have found your home my friend.

6 Likes

Welcome @WaitWut405 . I think you have found a home away from home. Put your feet up, relax , hit that joint and enjoy the best bunch of people on this planet. :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @WaitWut405! No reason to wait any longer… You’re here now! :+1: Let’s marijuanafy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @WaitWut405 :slightly_smiling_face: …reddit can be toxic but you will feel right at home here :v:&:green_heart:

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @WaitWut405, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @WaitWut405
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome @WaitWut405!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @WaitWut405.

6 Likes

@WaitWut405 Welcome to OG, pull up a chair and dig in. A lot of good information and great people to talk about it. Enjoy…

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @WaitWut405!

2 Likes

welcome @ all new members i missed ! good to have you here enjoy your stay! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

What’s up everyone. Still new into growing here from the NY/NJ here. I inherited some old seeds from the 70s and decided to see if they were still viable and realized they could be something worth looking into. So I decided to learn the in and outs of growing so I can work on those old seeds. My old seeds have been a challenge, but newer seeds have been awesome…

I now have a nice collection of seeds and looking forward to having a green thumb with my special garden. Posted are pictures of my current grow and those old seeds.

My first completed auto which was part of my current reg seed grow.

Still current 8th week into flower

Lets get it!

27 Likes

Welcome to OG @sTicKy_212.

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @sTicKy_212
:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Welcome home @WaitWut405 and @sTicKy_212 , good to have you here!

7 Likes

@sTicKy_212 Welcome to OverGrow, great to have you here.

8 Likes

Welcome @CrayosGenetics , @WaitWut405 ,& @sTicKy_212 .

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @sTicKy_212! Nice work. Can’t wait to see more! :slight_smile:

7 Likes