Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

welcome my friend.

awesome …

6 Likes

Hello overgrowers happy to be part of the community from Canada eh. I’ve been growing many years, self taught at first then went to college as part of a commercial cannabis program. Worked in the commercial industry for a bit and quickly realized it was not my scene, little in the way of living wages to be found and the commercial ways lacked love. Have since moved on to run a local hydro store in GTA and act as a distributor for cannabis fertilizers. Love growing and am really enjoying learning more about quality genetics, as that is a blind spot in my cultivation background. Here’s a link to what I’m growing at the moment, but looking at getting some unique and interesting non-white label genetics next time around. Happy to connect with anyone and everyone. Cheers. Canuk zkittlez, gmo, do-si-dos

18 Likes

@Trimeresurus @CalleMinogue @RWL Welcome! :green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

@cannasir, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

thanks prince love your music

5 Likes

@Drsunshinestrains , @DocGreenStone , @Vegabom , @automan321 , @RWL , welcome welcome WELCOME to OVERGROW! Hope y’all have found it to be the great community and resource we all have! Damn glad to meet you all.
Hope to see you in the wild soon
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @cannasir !

Glad you’re here. It’s only been a week or two and you’re posted a bunch! Thanks for joining!

5 Likes

Great to reconnect with the OGs of OG !It’s had to have been 5-6 years @JAWS

5 Likes

welcome to OG @cannasir !!! good that you found the way tp us! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you @cannasir, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @cannasir

7 Likes

Welcome @cannasir about to hop to your log. Happy to have ya.

7 Likes

many thanks!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

6 Likes

many thanks shadey

5 Likes

I don’t welcome new members as often as I should, but that doesn’t mean that the welcome isn’t there.
This is a great family you found, they will change your life.
WELCOME EVERYONE

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @cannasir :v:

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @cannasir!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @cannasir
:seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome to all the new members :wave:

6 Likes