Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome @cannasir happy to have you!

5 Likes

Welcome @RWL to OG, pull up a chair and dig in, lots of good people here.

5 Likes

Hello OG, new here but not new to growing, been growing since I was about 14,(now 61). Now that it’s half way legal where I’m at it’s time for a "non covert’ GROW!!! Woo Hoo!

i

19 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheC525.

8 Likes

@TheC525 Welcome to Overgrow !!
:seedling:

8 Likes

yay congrats and welcome @TheC525

10 Likes

Welcome to OG, @TheC525!! Half legal is better than fully illegal! I believe you’re going to like it here a lot!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheC525 :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @TheC525!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheC525!

Glad you’re here :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome @RWL @cannasir @TheC525 :green_heart: :+1:

May you score some great seeds from the amazing people here and make some too if you feel so inclined!

Thank you for enriching this community with your presence. :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @TheC525, nice to meet ya.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Warm welcome to all the new members! I remember when 100,000 members was a big deal! :green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

thanks @rogue!

2 Likes

I hear that for sure @Hashpants , good words to live by

3 Likes

Never do what you love for money. It’s a formula for unhappiness.

8 Likes

Welcome new comer to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That is exactly right. I’ve been a juggler for more than 50 years and have had lots of other jugglers ask if I’d like to make some money doing a comedy/juggling thing. I always answered, “No, I love to juggle, and if I were to start doing it for money, the love would fall away and it would become work. Fuck that. I love to juggle too much.” And I never did like work all that much.

12 Likes

@Papageorgio introduce yourself here.

4 Likes