Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Howdy Friends I’m Perdigon,
I’ve been growing nearly 20 years and smoking a lot longer than. Living soil indoors and I grow outdoors too.
I’ve been on a Bodhi jag for a couple years and am growing mostly Bodhi gear, with amazing results. I’m smoking Kailash now. I’ve gotten great info on overgrow’s Bodhi threads and thought it was time to introduce me-self and give back a little.
Peace out.

25 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Perdigon This is the most awesome site on the internet! :seedling:
:v: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Perdigon, welcome to OG.

7 Likes

Greetings and welcometo OG @Perdigon :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello everyone I’m in Australia and hoping to learn more about growing. Thanks for having me on here :relieved:

25 Likes

Welcome to OG Perdigon and @Pixie65.

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Pixie65
:+1:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Perdigon and @Pixie65 ! you found the right place have great time!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Perdigon and @Pixie65!

8 Likes

@Pixie65, welcome to OG.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Pixie65 :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@cannasir , @TheC525 , @Perdigon , @Pixie65 ! Welcome, welcome, WELCOME to Overgrow. Hope you’re finding everything well, and already off to learning and discussing, sharing what you can, and just making this place all the better for your being here. Every grow gets stronger with each of us we have to pull with, from, and for, eh?
Damn glad to meet yas and looking forward to crossing paths out there.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Perdigon and @Pixie65! I predict you are both going to love it here!

6 Likes

Recently started growing outside. No easy access to seeds, and most clones I’ve bought have been weak. Planning on running a unicorn piss photo 15 gallon, and I have 3 other 5 gallon fabric pots unclaimed. I’d like to do 2 sets of auto flowers since Michigans grow season is short so anything’s better then nothing. If anyone can send me seeds ill take daily pics and share all info on grow. Spring approaches fast.

16 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Sintax! Pot leaf hopper

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Sintax!

7 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Papageorgio from Vegas.
Im a noob that is looking to get into this world of growing. Im planning an outdoor grow in this blazing heat this upcoming season. I appreciate any help or guidance.

20 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Papageorgio! You’ve definitely come to the right place for information about growing our favorite weed!

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Sintax.

6 Likes

Welcome @Perdigon @Pixie65 @Sintax to the OG!

8 Likes