Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @Flower and @Raratt happy to have you!!

Welcome back @SCOTTYBALLS I look forward to seeing what you’ve got going on!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the welcomes, I promise to be good… :crazy_face: :smile:

5 Likes

Hey, what’s up overgrow! I’m up here in the adirondack mountains of northern New York, and I’ve been growing since the late 90’s. Started over on rollitup, or whatever it was called before. I’ve been lurking over here reading up on strain info when I was asked why I don’t ever post. Good question. Why don’t I clean my bongs more often? Another good question. The important thing is I just cleaned my bongs, and I’m here now.

Everything from a closet, to a full basement. Indoors and out. Finally closed up shop on my last grow with a partner, and started back up at my house after 20 years and 1 heart transplant. Started around this time last year, and I’m pretty happy with my progress so far.

I have 3 4x8 tents, and 2 2x8 veg cabinets. One veg cabinet has space for another 2x8 on top, i just need to add lights. Oh, and doors. The other veg cabinet has a built in and recessed 2x2 for seedlings with a humidifier piped in from underneath.

I usually do a perpetual where I’m harvesting a 4x4 every 3 or 4 weeks, but I went nuts on bean buying last year because all of my strains somehow lost potency while I was in the hospital. So I’m on a potency quest. I’ll be making a journal over here soon, I love shooting my garbage out into the void!

Hope everyone is well

Here’s a shot of chernobyl from Bob bitchen’s beans

21 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Cannabiscrusader.

3 Likes

See what happens when you leave the door open? Anyone can just walk right in. I hope you learned your lesson

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Flower and @Cannabiscrusader!

5 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Welcome @Cannabiscrusader happy to have you here!

At least for now

4 Likes

Hi all,
I have known this site for a long time, but for some reason I just joined here now.

I’ve been growing since mid 90 first just in soil but move pretty fast to different hydroponic systems. Now i’d like to know more about led lights and also something outdoor growing tips etc.
I have growing outdoor only few times first was about 20 years ago back then I didn’t have good seeds. I tried last summer whit better seeds but weather was pretty bad here.
I live in Finland.

18 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Cannabiscrusader and @StillLearning! As experienced growers, I predict that you will both love it here! Seriously, brothers, welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome @Raratt and @Cannabiscrusader , glad you guys made it over here.

6 Likes

Thanks! And thank you everyone for the welcome.im always looking for new knowledge and techniques, so why not cast a wide net?

10 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Cannabiscrusader and @StillLearning
cheers

4 Likes

Welcome to the block! We got a party going on, many spirits strong! -Ain’t no preacher, -just happy to meet ya!

5 Likes

Welcome to the show! I’m with ya on the continuing education.

4 Likes

Welcome @Cannabiscrusader and @StillLearning :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to the haul-of-just-us! Happy to have another hero join the ranks!

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @StillLearning. Would love to see your country (one day).

5 Likes

I don’t know how I got so far behind but, welcome to overgrow all of you new growmies. Glad to meet you all.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @StillLearning great to have you here!

3 Likes