3 Likes

@SCOTTYBALLS Welcome back to OG !!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @TARpits Glad you found your way here! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @SCOTTYBALLS! Or should I say welcome home?! smile1

3 Likes

Iโ€™m new to this site, it was recommended by a friend on another site. Iโ€™m a product of proposition 64 that legalized weed in California. USAF Veteran, 21 years 3 months and 3 days but who counted. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Raratt!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Raratt
:+1:

2 Likes

@Raratt, first off thank you for your service and second, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

You should see the Veterans boxes that just went out! Many packs of fire seeds for your service.

7 Likes

I saw one a friend picked up so I decided to join after just lurking for awhile.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Raratt!

2 Likes

Hello. Just joined. I usually hang out at another site, but know a couple guys over here, and decided to come check it out.
I run a continuous grow.

24 Likes

Welcome to OG @Flower i canโ€™t believe you scored that username haha nice job, it must be fate

Welcome back @SCOTTYBALLS ive seen your grow threads other places you were a legend on the forums dude! Whenever I read about modified Lucas formulas the name SB always comes up with the Waterfarms too:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Flower :v:

5 Likes

Big warm welcome to OG @Flower :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow, @Flower! Nice looking buds, bud.

I agree with @Dirt_Wizard, Iโ€™m amazed that your user name was available. Very cool!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Flower itโ€™s a fun place

4 Likes

@Flower, welcome to Overgrow.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I am also a little surprised my name was available, but am glad it was, lol.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Flower
:seedling: :herb:

2 Likes