Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Hello all! FNG here.

Been lurking for a little while and decided to finally say hello.
Used to grow in Hydro 15-20 years ago. Couple soil runs. I’m very interested in Octopots (looks to be the best of both) and am looking forward to reading the grow diaries/journals you talented folks are putting together.

So retired Guy here that loves gardening. In a non grow state but still get a vicarious buzz off reading about others that are allowed to!

Have a good one folks!

17 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Craig092560.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Sailorjerry58, @Orange.bud and @Craig092560! Couch jumpers You’re all going to so love it here!

5 Likes

@Craig092560 Welcome to OG !!
:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it. :pray:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to building my knowledge! Especially with Octopots. :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome @Flower and @SCOTTYBALLS

Hope you both enjoy it over here!

5 Likes

welcome @Cannabiscrusader , @number1 @Sailorjerry58 @Orange.bud @Craig092560 and @StillLearning This is the best place. OGTW

Cheers!

6 Likes

Welcome Everyone :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

It’s so good to see you finally join us.

Welcome to your new home, my friend.

4 Likes

Warm OG welcome @number1 @Sailorjerry58 @Orange.bud @Craig092560 and @Cannabiscrusader :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey all, got first run going in new house! Definitely was on here along time ago. Don’t remember if I had a user name or just read the forums, maybe old name was smo420. Was always the go to for information.

17 Likes

@DaHoodGnome , @masterpiece1020 , @Proud_Heretic, @TARpits , @SCOTTYBALLS , @Raratt , @Flower , @Cannabiscrusader , @StillLearning , @number1 , @Sailorjerry58 , @Orange.bud , @Craig092560 , @Gho13
Holey Shirt, y’all. That’s a big list this week! Much thanks for stopping in and introducing yourselves, and I hope the site has treated you well so far, as it has all of us. The community here and all of our grows only get stronger with more perspectives, experience, and sharing. Welcome to the best daily cannabis symposium you’ll ever find, with the most down to earth, solid, and kind folk this side of cyberspace.
Of special note for me, @Proud_Heretic , is that a PAHydro rig you’re running that you mentioned? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:We have a Fallponics from Gary and co, here. Glad to see another out there! Sounds and looks to be treating you well. Hope to see more of it.
Damn glad to meet you all and hope to catch you out there soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

14 Likes

@Gho13, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Yes sir! I have the 2 plant site mini Fallponics. I have made some very needed modifications to the system though because the stock one has some significant design flaws in my opinion.

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Sailorjerry58 @Orange.bud @number1 @Craig092560 @Gho13, nice to meet you all.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Gho13.

3 Likes

Oh, nice! We’ve got a four site 13 gallon, and have made some upgrades as well. What have you done to supercharge yours, if you don’t mind my askin’?
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes