Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

will send you a PM as to not clog this thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Gho13
:seedling:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I discovered Overgrow forums when I was researching Octopots. I grew a few plants outdoor the past 2 summers in the northeast US, but I struggled with bud rot both years. So I finally got the gear together to start growing indoors and am currently in the middle of week 7 of flower on my very first run. 4x4 gorilla grow tent, Optic Led Slim 600H NextGen 630W light, and AC Infinity ventilation/controls. Kept it simple for my first run using potting soil and organic nutrients along with hand watering. Brew compost teas as well. I already picked up a set of four of the 6gal Octopots with rocket sleeves that I’ll be using next run. Got my Sunshine Mix #4, Hydroponic research VBX and Shine, SLF-100, Si-Tech silica, and Mammoth P on deck ready for the Octo’s. Cannot wait to finish this current run so I can get started with the Octo’s!

Here’s a couple pics of my current organic run (first indoor grow)

26 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @McSkinleyTrees. Garden looks great my friend.

5 Likes

Looking forward to following your Octo grow!!

3 Likes

I may be outta likes, but I like welcoming you to OG, @Gho13 and @McSkinleyTrees!!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Gho13 and @McSkinleyTrees :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @McSkinleyTrees , nice looking plants. :v:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Canopy isn’t the greatest, did the best I can as I’ve got a lot to learn. Have 3 different strains in there, the 2 on the left side are Cherry Runtz, back right is a Santa Cruz cut of Blue Dream, and front left is a breeder’s choice cut of Parfait from Umami Seed company.

6 Likes

@number1 @Sailorjerry58 @Orange.bud @Craig092560 @Gho13 and @McSkinleyTrees great to have you all! I can’t believe how quick this thread gets away from me!

Welcome to the OG!

6 Likes

:pray: Thank you

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Sailorjerry58, @Orange.bud, @Craig092560, @Gho13 and @McSkinleyTrees!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @McSkinleyTrees
:seedling:

3 Likes

Appreciate the warm welcome! :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @McSkinleyTrees, nice to meet you your garden looks awesome.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard

3 Likes

Hey, I’m new. I can still remember doing this last time back in the noughties, feeling out the internet etiquette. I work hard and grow a couple of plants in my cupboard-of-shame. Looking forward to being an active part of this coming, again.

15 Likes

Hard outta likes.

Welcome to OG, @Igor!

No, no, don’t be ashamed of your grow, rather, be discreet about it. Not everyone needs to know about or see your grow, but we’d certainly like to! lol (1)

7 Likes

Thanks mate, I am proud of my efforts but I try to be discreet. I noticed the green blobs under people’s names, is the karma function still going on the new OG. I can remember promising people K+

Currently, I’m growing out one bag seed as a trial from some very nice buds from Nimbin. I’ve got some feminised seeds on order and I’ve got a simple setup growing in Coco/perlite mix with a 200w led. It’s a learning curve for me, I’m used to 600w hid and temps not being a problem.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your first pip! :slight_smile: You might want to check this thread. It explains a lot. How to use the site - tips and tricks.

Thanks for that, @yardgrazer!

6 Likes