Welcome to overgrow @Igor!

4 Likes

@Igor, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Igor

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Igor :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Igor happy to have you returned!!

I look forward to seeing your grow and watching your progress!

3 Likes

Joining OG to follow some grow journals of cultivars that I have in my collection! I like to compare grow results and pheno-hunting.

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @9mag!

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @9mag!

5 Likes

Hi everyone!
Long time smoker and started growing about 5 years ago after returning to Northern CA from Hawaii.
Have done a few outdoor grows and did my first indoor run last year. Wanting to learn more and check out everyone’s grows.:call_me_hand:t3:

19 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kritkl ! It’s great to have you here. Your experience with outdoor and indoor grows sounds fascinating! Feel free to ask any questions you have or share your insights with the community. We’re all here to learn and grow together. :seedling::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @9mag! Glad to have you join us. Enjoy following grow journals and comparing results? You’re in good company here. Dive in, explore, and feel free to share your insights. Happy growing!

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @9mag and @Kritkl ! Happy to have you here!

You’ll find everything you could want and more here!

5 Likes

Welcome to Og !! @Igor, @9mag, @Kritkl
woohoo

4 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Northern Light auto, hopefully she’ll be as big as my first almost a full lb of flower.

12 Likes

seems like i missed alot new members! so…

welcome to OG @ all new members!!! good that you found your way to us ! have a great time and enjoy your stay! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Hey everyone,

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on any forums so I’m excited to be back. I’ve been growing indoor for a long time, took a break and now I’m getting back to it slowly but surely. I’m just running a couple tents for now but I’ll have a room again eventually. I like growing in Coco, living soil and DWC mostly. Right now I’m running a tent full of a strain I made OG Kush BX5 x (Bluedream X Stardawg) with a few other plants sorted in. Runtz, MAC V2 X OG X (BD x SD), Dip N Stix X Chimera 3, AstroGlide ( Jet Fuel Gelato X Temptation) and Buttercream X Jet A

I’ve got a small grow journal going so follow along if you’d like!

14 Likes

The Santa Cruz Cut of BlueDream is so good. I can pick her out in your pictures!

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @CurtisCrosses happy to have you here! I’ll pop over to your grow now.

4 Likes